1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What Are You Working On?

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG]' started by LostPix, May 9, 2013.

1. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

-1 for this idea.

franek123 likes this.
  2. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Me and @FlamingDragon96 Are Working on a texture pack for Beta...we Just started here's a little something i've been working on for it though. Keep in mind it's WIP
    soonie.jpg
    We Will Reveal more Later ::):

Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
    Dargona1018 and Anonymuse like this.
  3. Jepton

Jepton Shipwright

Ooooooo

This will be interesting...

Duke_Jordan likes this.
  4. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Such Photoshop skills. :rekt:

Duke_Jordan likes this.
  5. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

kinda odd how that D is especially gold, maybe try making it more like the other letters

6. Duke_Jordan

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I had planned to make it Darker Toned at some point, i just wanted to get all the letters down

7. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

The D is like that because of KAG's D in Gold being that color.
    Almost completely sure that those letters are taken straight from the existing words.

Duke_Jordan likes this.
  8. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

except the E

9. MadRaccoon

MadRaccoon Haxor

10. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

Absolutely adorable!

11. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Mfw Coon that is amazing

12. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

startselect3 and norill like this.
  13. reworking voting system
    [​IMG]

14. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

Fuh-inah-lee. Good work norill, can't wait to see it in action next build. :wink:

15. Duke_Jordan

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

@Andrew1163 Was asking about The Texturepacks i was working on, so far here is what is happening, thought i would share.

Duke's Texturpack alterations: Is kinda just whatever i feel like making of it, it is up for download in the resources section :) (I have only Repsprited shops only so far, i don't plan to go all out of it)

King Arthur's Dark Ages, will be a darker version of Kag Itself but may not have tons of remodeled sprites, It is now my own side project.

武士の返還 or Return of the Samurai: Is the new project myself and @FlamingDragon96 are working on currently, progress is good so far and we will soon have something to show. The Name may be familar because flaming Developed the old, Rise of the Samurai Texturepack for Kag Classic, We are now porting it over with new textures, music, and hopefully sounds. ::):

Now i just need to stop losing motivation and slacking, That's all for now.

16. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Was just practicing some sprite skills and made a samurai sword/Katana! For funsies I kept going, here's what I've animated so far:
    [​IMG]

Bint, PUNK123, startselect3 and 2 others like this.
  17. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Image is not working for me D:

18. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

Looks great! Do you have an alt account? Cause it says you've been offline for 16 days and yet you still did this.

19. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Because I'm only testing appearance of sprites and no code changes to make attacks etc, I just use single player sandbox/save the princess ^^

Bonus pics, someone requested I continue work on the buster sword type class and seeing as how I can't find my old sprites, I've re-sprited from memory. Done running/idle, we'll see how much more I can do ^^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

giggiggiggiggig and I are working on a Christmas texture pack: archers throw snowballs, builders wear clothes and snow boots and knights are like santa, among other things. I always liked the original xmas texture pack from pk*.

snippet.png