1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What Are You Working On?

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG]' started by LostPix, May 9, 2013.

1. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

It looks like a cricket bat to me. :kappa:

2. Kazaco97

Kazaco97 Bison Rider Global Moderator Forum Moderator

Playable Necromancer

[​IMG]
    Still trying to work out the glitches, but he's still fun play as in-game.​

Piano, Awesomer, hans_02 and 7 others like this.
  3. xnx17ts

xnx17ts Builder Stabber

Nice :D

I want!

4. Inferdy

Inferdy Arsonist

Like, Like, Like! :heart:! :heart:! :heart:!!!!1111one wanna to play as Necro :3

5. yes please

6. i did that too, but sometimes he stops responding to controls :/
    </br>--- merged: Aug 6, 2013 5:56 PM ---</br>
    omg, i've added teleport on right click and (by accident) made him able to use fireballs as a jetpack when shooting down, and its so epic! release soon

hans_02, Guitarman and Kazaco97 like this.
  7. xnx17ts

xnx17ts Builder Stabber

What's the Final Fantasy 6 reference too?

8. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Cars. Maybe more soon.
    I have few other projects ( Mortar for example ) but I am beggining to modding.

9. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

Let's bring this back to live! Someone asked about a zombie mod... I'm working on one. Soon it'll be released, just making the final features and some polishing (probably will need to redo half of work after getting feedback :p). Main idea is no client mod, so you can join servers with vanilla KAG, not downloading anything. Anyways, zombies will have AI (trying to implement the bot AI, but isn't it too smart?). There'll be a gamemode for zombies of course. It won't be like the old zombies gamemode, where you build a base and zombies attack it at night. It'll be some sort of survival in dungeons. On the surface of map you have a village, place for healing and shops. The map is veeeery deep, and dungeons seem endless. As you go deeper, there are more powerful zombies and more of them. There are drops from zombies and chests with loot too. In future, maybe even armor and different weapons. It's gonna be a really decent mod, especially for no client one. Just be patient (will anyone read this essay anyways? lol). Screenshots:
    Regular skeleton in a portal:
    [​IMG]
    Mighty zombie knight:
    [​IMG]
    Chest!
    [​IMG]
    It's a trap!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

VanHuek, norill, Duke_Jordan and 2 others like this.
  10. xnx17ts

xnx17ts Builder Stabber

How are the dungeons going to be layed out?

11. Guitarman

How do you do the sword trap will keeping vanilla?

12. Duke_Jordan

Duke_Jordan King Arthur's Knight Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Maybe possible Client side for single player? just a thought I can also help test if you want

13. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

You mean how will they be created? Just custom maps, I added custom colors for mapmaking (chests, traps, portals). But thinkning on random generation too.
    There's a sprite for this in world.png, just unused.
    Yeah, that's a cool idea. Maybe I'll do it.

Duke_Jordan likes this.
  14. Boea

Boea Such Beta

It would be nice if there were the occasional room that floods with zombies, either from above/previous tunnels, or side rooms, into a larger hallway to facilitate such hordes.
    And, maybe a zombie siege, but that would be plus content, for when a town gets well founded, or early on in the town's founding, or maybe on a fortnight to make things fun.

Also, how do you like the concept art for new zombies?

15. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

Yes, I saw it and idk what will I do when they implement their own zombies, maybe just redo the gamemode with them. Can be still cool, even better (MM's coding > Ferne's coding). Would make more possibilities cause now for example there's no normal zombie texture.

16. Guitarman

Hint of things to come.

Hawxx and Bint like this.
  17. lolman345

lolman345 Catapult Fodder
    1. FUN Servers

Currently I'm (trying and usually failing ::D:) creating a naval oriented version of TTH with large water based maps that focus on the use of underwater mining equipment and warships with large artillery to destroy the enemy's naval yard or derrick. Torpedoes, depth charges and mortars may be added later ( possibly some attack aircraft too ::P:).

Piano, Bint, AdrianC and 2 others like this.
  18. LostPix

LostPix Base Burner

Could any of you moderators make this thread sticky so it stays at the top? This is meant to encourage people to show their work in progress and get quick feedback. Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
    Guitarman and kaizokuroof like this.
  19. kilmanio

kilmanio Arsonist

17th century mod.

20. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I've stickied it at your request, I am a newer member of the moderation staff, so if it gets unstickied, my bad :^3 Perhaps you could make an index on the main page, or once a project gets finished, either way done and done!

VanHuek likes this.