1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What Are Your Amusing KAG Pet Peeves?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by daskew87, Sep 10, 2016.

1. daskew87

daskew87 Legendary corpse humper Donator

pet peeve
    noun
    informal
    plural noun: pet peeves
    1. something that a particular person finds especially annoying.
      "one of my biggest pet peeves is poor customer service"
    Frustration.jpg

:smug:

Some of Dask's Pet Peeves:
    • I'm on a ladder near a manned-catapult and I go down the ladder and accidentally drop in the bucket and get fired as builder. :rektlord:
    • I chop down trees in a tree-farm and all the wood goes to a jackass stood in my position. :>:(:
    • I see some very badly damaged stone-block and it looks like stone-backwall... I try to jump through it... Dead end, then a knight chops me. :X3:

TELL US YOUR PET PEEVES. THE FUNNIER THE BETTER! :B):

2. neil58

neil58 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

When you stomp someone and they magically end up stomping you. It's the best.

3. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

people don't know that im a lagger

Magmus and daskew87 like this.
  4. joshua12131415

joshua12131415 Bison Rider Tester

-when your cutting down trees in a tree farm and you want to move the saw to the other side with more trees but you pick up the tree seed and you can't place it because the saw is in the way so you have to try to drop it in position and hope it will grow
    - and that picture you posting up there with the red angry face, the background is white while the background of the forums is slightly darker
    -when you die and drop all the stuff you worked hard for and someone else takes it
    - -including when you buy bomb arrows as an archer that you clicked to fast so they spawn on the floor instead of in your inventory

5. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

>pet peeves

daskew87 and an_obamanation like this.
  6. RedOTheWisp

RedOTheWisp Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

When you've been alive for a while, so you decide to buy some bombs or special arrows, then you die instantly thereafter.

Magmus, daskew87 and joshua12131415 like this.
  7. Learner

Learner Base Burner

When no one uses buckets in a map where the water is super easy to get, and people use a lot of wooden blocks.

Or even worse, people keep taking all of the buckets you leave near the wooden structures, leaving none for when the buildings actually do catch fire.

Magmus and daskew87 like this.
  8. neil58

neil58 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

Intense sarcasm.

Aegis and daskew87 like this.
  9. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Trying to pick up a lit keg and grab another object such as a log instead, ending in being blown by the keg and the flag being doomed.

10. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

-During building time when you are trying to cover up the flag room and some knight stands in the way and you can't place blocks, or when you are covering up the flag room and want to do a couple layers on the top and some other builder starts placing doors already for the tower. Then you place more blocks and try to move his door higher but you get accused of griefing.
    -When you are ratting into the enemies flag room and just when you have the flag and are almost out, one more block and the flag is yours a friendly knight comes and throws a keg down where you are.
    -When you are trying to fortify the middle of the map but there are way too many trees in the way.
    -When you go through a tunnel and right when you get to the other side you get killed not even a second after you get out of the tunnel.

Learner, Potatobird, Magmus and 2 others like this.
  11. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

1. People not helping out during building phase. (If your not gonna build at least go builder for a few and give your mats to someone that's willing to build)
    2. Trap block bridges that do more harm than good giving the enemy free kills by them sharking you. (Don't do this please)
    3. People that fight in important doorways only to get killed and leaving the door open. (Flag Room comes to mind)
    4. Builders that just stay in the base the whole game and not helping the team push forward. (Take some risk at times and build forward as your archers and knights are in attacking advantage.)
    5. Bases that are built like a damn labyrinth taking too much time just to get out of it. (You should be able to easily come in and out of your own base in my opinion but make it difficult for enemy team to come in.)
    6. Front door flag rooms. (This might not bother some as much but this infuriates me to no end.)

Magmus, cesar0, SirDangalang and 2 others like this.
  12. cesar0

cesar0 Emperor Donator

-people not communicating
    -people not teamworking
    -people not helping

i think you get my point

joshua12131415 and Magmus like this.
  13. SlayerSean

SlayerSean FYI: it's pronounced "seen"

people that keg drop their own base for a few kills and say it was "worth it"

@Atheon

joshua12131415 and jimmyzoudcba like this.
  14. Atheon

Atheon Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

When people don't repair base after someone's keg drop their own base for a few kills and say it was "worth it".

@SlayerSean

EhRa, Learner, joshua12131415 and 2 others like this.
  15. jimmyzoudcba

jimmyzoudcba Haxor Tester

Getting gangbanged or wallbanged.
    My brain loves getting gangbanged so it gets me in all sorts of 2v1 from two sides, archer with knight traped in a room etc.
    On the other hand, I love to gangbang and wallbang.
    People who experienced it more than once:
    @MotherfuckingNogla
    @Floppy69 (right floppy? Doom floppy)

16. Alpha-Penguin

Alpha-Penguin Bison Rider

When you are about to drop a keg on a bunch of ppl and an archer hits it into your own base ;-;

jimmyzoudcba likes this.
  17. jimmyzoudcba

jimmyzoudcba Haxor Tester

lol penguin I think I did that to you once

Alpha-Penguin likes this.
  18. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Whenever someone does the '2'/ ::): face after you kill me i'll actually tilt and flame over mic. Whoever has played with me has witnessed it garrunteed.

I have legit removed all emotes at one stage so I wouldn't see the cancerous chubby looking fuck.

19. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

-that wonderful admin who one game watches you get griefed twice, and then the next game starts freezing people based off of rumors.
    -that wonderful mapper you run into each game who says your maps are too "generic" and then gets salty when you reply "no one can even play your maps u prude".
    -those wonderful AUS trolls who spam 1/5 reviews on your resource for the lolz
    -those wonderful US trolls who cant see a good map when it whacks them in the face
    -That one builder who Blocks himself off infront of the enemy's base when youre right next to him. Basically the biggest fuck you ever.
    -that one guy who tries to justify banning for glitches but would then say that racist spam is not worth a ban.
    -that one guy who will defend his friend when he is being an edgelord, but then he'll mute a guy for saying "hitler was a good guy".
    -that one guy who makes threads about how easy problems are to fix but who wont actually try to fix anything.
    -those guys who think "skill" has anything to do with kag.
    -that one guy who hasnt realized yet that im amazing. That guy should really become more aware.
    -those admins who dont even play kag anymore.
    -those people who think there is a singular freaking reason for inactive players to keep admin.
    -those people who pretend as though they did a good thing by reporting a hacker, even though they didnt even start collecting evidence until months after he "tested" on a server with them.
    -those people, who when losing an argument ingame, say "how does this concern you". Never appeal to motive please.
    -those guys who think theyre the best builders so theyll break your crap to "help".
    -that guy who thinks stone blocks are the only blocks that should be used.
    -that guy who thinks it is *whine* to be annoyed that builders take a year and a 1/2 to break ladders.
    -that guy who always misunderstands suggestion, or tries to rebut them and fails epicly.
    -that guy who blames everything on you, even though the more popular guy was really the one who started it.
    -those guys who refuse to make a map no matter how much you prod them.

[list will be continued at a later date]

WARNING: These people are based off of fictional events and you cant prove otherwise.

joshua12131415 and bunnie like this.
  20. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Bolded things i agree with