1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What class do you like? (Survey)

Discussion in 'Classes & Mechanics' started by killatron46, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

• Current build = [265]
    • What Class do you like best?: Builder.
    • Why?: Support the advance of my team by every means, extra fast building of basic defence tower, digging, destroy ennemies building by digging, digging behind the ennemy lines, control the underground, and digging ! AHAHAH ! DWARF LORDS FORTRESS !
    • Are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal? : Single class.
    • What Class do you think you're the best at?: Attack Builder.
    • Which Class do you play most?: Attack Builder.
    • Is there a Class(es) you do not like? : Archer, Knight, Bomberman.
    • Why?: I suxxx, I don't know how to aim, I don't know how to use sword, it's boring.
    • Rate the Classes on a 1-10 scale,
    • Archer: 6.
    • Builder: 10.
    • Knight: 5 (9.9, they're fucking useful for close protection in underground fight).
    • Extra Info: Builder should be able to use bombs, BOOOOOOOOOOM !!!

2. RoboHobo

RoboHobo Shipwright

• Current build = [265]
    • What Class do you like best?: Builder Why?: Support is always most important, plus they are always needed
    • are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal?: Tri-classal; I be who the team needs.
    • What Class do you think you're the best at?: Archer, especially on defensive
    • Which Class do you play most?: Builder/Knight
    • Is there a Class(es) you do not like?: Builders Why?: For Christ's sake, stop building pits where they've never be used.
    • Archer: 5
    • Builder: 7
    • Knight: 8 (Bro knights are awesome)
    • Extra Info: Peanuts are a good source of protein.

3. BC

BC Bison Rider

• Current build = [265]
    • What Class do you like best?: Builder Why?: I enjoy watching people fall in my spike pits.
    • are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal? Tri-classal
    • What Class do you think you're the best at?: Archer
    • Which Class do you play most?: Builder, when my kdr gets bad, I switch to archer or knight
    • Is there a Class(es) you do not like?: I like all classes Why?: Each class is unique with a different play style, none of the classes are bad.
    • Archer: 9
    • Builder: 10
    • Knight: 8
    • Extra Info:

4. BindNation

BindNation Bison Rider

• Current build = [274]
    • What Class do you like best? Knight Why? It's a class that really gets UP in your face, you know? You can really dominate the playing field with a Knight. They can single handly fend off many many enemies, if place strategically well.
    • Are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal? Tri-classal. I play all of the classes.
    • What Class do you think you're the best at? Hmm... this is a tough one. I believe I am best at the builder class.
    • Which Class do you play most? Between Knight or Builder. Recently though... Builder.
    • Is there a Class(es) you do not like? Nope Why? Each have their ups and downs, but all play a key role in this game. It's basically like "rock, paper, and scissors." Each of them sort of cancel each other out.
    • Rate the Classes on a 1-10 scale:
    • Archer: 6
    • Builder: 8
    • Knight: 7
    • Extra Info: KAG is !@#$ing awesome. 'Nuff said.

5. blubex

blubex Shipwright

• Current build = [274]
    • What Class do you like best?: Why?: Knight, probably because its the easiest.. I'm terrible at archer and have quite a bit to learn before I can be a good builder.
    • are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal? Well, I go builder at the beginning of a round but other than that, no.
    • What Class do you think you're the best at?: Knight.
    • Which Class do you play most?: Knight, again.
    • Is there a Class(es) you do not like?: Why?: Well, archers frustrate me a lot and I'm bad at it.
    • Archer: 10
    • Knight: 10
    • Extra Info: I think it's more about the player behind the class.

6. Xlayer

Xlayer Haxor

Current build = [274]
    What Class do you like best?: Why?: Archer. I will shoot the enemy down from my cozy outpost.
    are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal? If we need some better defense I will definitely turn to builder and build some traps and walls. If the other team is practically inside our base or I want to gaurd a tunneling builder, I will be knight.
    What Class do you think you're the best at?: Archer, of course
    Which Class do you play most?: Archer
    Is there a Class(es) you do not like?: Why?: Not really. They all have strengths and weaknesses.
    Rate the Classes on a 1-10 scale,
    Archer: 10
    Builder: 9
    Knight: 8
    Extra Info: A class is only as good as the player using it.

7. Jermex

Jermex Shopkeep Stealer

• Current build = [274]
    • What Class do you like best?:I think I LIKE the builder the best, Why?: because he is so hilariously well designed
    • are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal?I would say im tri-classal, because its kind of a necessity
    • What Class do you think you're the best at?: archer for sure, i naturally correct my aim .
    • Which Class do you play most?:I try to play archer, but end up playing knight a lot.
    • Is there a Class(es) you do not like?:No I like all the classes
    • rate the Classes on a 1-10 scale,
    • Builder:8
    • Knight:7
    • Extra Info:I love the archer and suck with the knight

8. ComboBreaker

ComboBreaker Horde Gibber

• Current build = [274]
    • What Class do you like best?: Why?: Archer or Builder.Hard to decide.They require strategical thinking.
    • are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal? Bi-class : archer and builder,but I'll go knight if close combat is unavoidable or we're getting our base overrun.
    • What Class do you think you're the best at?: Archer.Im good at aiming.
    • Which Class do you play most?: Archer but I allways go builder if I loot a lot of resources.
    • Is there a Class(es) you do not like?: Why?: Knight.Bombs,bombjumps,cheesy stab stuns - Knight feels like beeing strongest out of 3 classes without that much of skill requirements.
    • Rate the Classes on a 1-10 scale
    • Archer: 8(camping inside tower is awarded,archer doesnt feel faster or more agile than other classes)
    • Builder: 8(losing resources on death makes this class really stressfull,unexperienced players who spoil your buildings)
    • Knight: 6 (repetetive gameplay,somewhat overpowered bombs,crasy horizontal mobility,knight is reason №1 of tunneling - they fall down the pit and start digging like mad cause they can't do anything else)
    • Extra Info: Try out Alien Assault.Fun free game. * gets banned for advertisment*

Ivy likes this.
  9. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

• Current build = [274]
    • What Class do you like best?: Why?: Builder, he is the backbone of the entire team.
    • are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal? I try my best to play the class that fit the situation most.
    • What Class do you think you're the best at?: Archer
    • Which Class do you play most?: Archer, I got a good aim and and it is easier to inflict damage than with knight.
    • Is there a Class(es) you do not like?: Why?: It all depends on the situation... I dont like how knight combat is handled, either it needs fixing or I just suck.. probably the latter....
    • Archer: 8
    • Knight:6
    • Extra Info: Knight combat still needs fine tuning before it can become really enjoyable...

10. AyesDyef

AyesDyef Hat enthusiast. Donator

• Current build = [274]
    • What Class do you like best?: Why?:
      Knight, they're versatile and lots of fun, with bombs and shields, and they're just downright boss.
    • are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal?
      Hmm... bi-classal really.
    • What Class do you think you're the best at?:
      Archer, no doubt about it, my years of playing Tanks, Worms, Gunbound have payed off, if there's a tiny bit of you sticking out, I'll hit it.
    • Which Class do you play most?:
      Archer.
    • Is there a Class(es) you do not like?: Why?:
      I don't really like playing builder much, micromanaging resources is tedious, however, the building process is great though.
    • Knight: 9
    • Extra Info:
      It'd be awesome if Archer's could crawl, hiding under bodies along the way, and slowly sneaking up to the enemy, cos sometimes, jumping tree to tree just doesn't cut it.

11. Solast

Solast Catapult Fodder

• Current build = [274]
    • What Class do you like best?: Why?: Builder (I love to help build fortify and make traps for the team.)
    • are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal? (I am a tri-classal person.)
    • What Class do you think you're the best at?: ( I think im the best at builder.)
    • Which Class do you play most?: (Builder.)
    • Is there a Class(es) you do not like?: Why?: (Archer It does not have that oomph in it.)
    • Archer: (3)
    • Builder: (10)
    • Knight: (8)
    • Extra Info:BUILDER FOR THE WIN!

12. Darren

Darren Shipwright

• Current build = [274]
    • What Class do you like best?: Why?: Knight!
    • are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal? Bi-classal.
    • What Class do you think you're the best at?: Knight, of course. I'd get a good K/D ratio and be around the top of the list.
    • Which Class do you play most?: Archer, and Knight.
    • Is there a Class(es) you do not like?: Why?: Nope, I'm fine with being a builder too. An assault builder can be pretty fun.
    • Archer: 8.5
    • Builder: 8
    • Extra Info: I stomp hard when defending bases, and in a tight situation.

13. Gunnar

Gunnar Catapult Fodder

• Current build = [274]
    • What Class do you like best?: Why?: Love them all equally
    • are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal? Tri
    • What Class do you think you're the best at?: Builder
    • Which Class do you play most?: Knight
    • Is there a Class(es) you do not like?: Why?: No!
    • Knight: 10
    • Extra Info: I love them all!!! Going builder and destroying the enemy base, or using a catapult. Being archer and shooting the enemy, being knight fighting on ground or ambushing from above with a catapult! Oh, and <3 bombs

14. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Current build = [274]
    What Class do you like best?: I like the builder best
    Why?: Because with it you can breach a castle in one life.
    What Class do you think you're the best at?: Builder
    Which Class do you play most?: Builder
    Is there a Class(es) you do not like?: Both Archer and Knight
    Why?: THEY KILL ME!!!!
    Archer:5
    Builder:10
    Knight:7
    Extra Info: I charge in and collapse the enemies castle as soon as the match starts. I've got 9 kills in one collapse once. I don't build much and if there's someone on my team tunneling I join in without a second thought. I'm not really good at being a Knight or an Archer and when I do my death ratio usually more than doubles my kills. Being a build is pretty much to only way for me to support my team. Once I kill a Knight that had full health without losing any, as a builder of cause.

15. Current build = [274]
    What Class do you like best?: Knight
    Are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal? Bi-classal
    Why?: Getting to own 6 knights and they're like "WHAT!?" Also sometimes going battle builder and wrecking the enemy's constructions
    What Class do you think you're best at?: Knight
    What Class do you play most?: Seems a little obvious now... Knight
    Is there a Class(es) you do not like?: Archer all the way
    Why?: They ruin the awesomeness of owning all the enemy knights
    Archer:5
    Builder:7
    Knight: 10
    Extra Info: I tend to become the top player on the action server due to me rushing in like a suicidal maniac and killing everything. So far every time I've played on the server I've gotten over 100 kills, usually with a 2:1 K/D ratio. I love shield bashing just because of the lolz when someone about to power slash you and they end up flying to some other universe cause you shield bashed them like a boss. :flex::sword:

Lancelotz likes this.
  16. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Figured I would update this since I've been playing a while now and have a MUCH better grasp on the classes.

• Current build = [274]
    • What Class do you like best?: Why?: Builder; You're easily the player that could make or break a match. Throwing up quick 5 high walls with backwall to fortify it and a single ladder to allow your team over... Always fun seeing knights spamming :>:(: since they can't get over. Bahahaha.
    • are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal? Tri, but only become Archer if it's absolutely necessary.
    • What Class do you think you're the best at?: I'm better with the Knight, unfortunately. :(
    • Which Class do you play most?: Builder.
    • Is there a Class(es) you do not like?: Why?: I would say Archer, but frankly if you know how to get around them, they're not too much trouble. Unless, of course, the shooting through a wall bug isn't fixed, since there's nothing more annoying than dying to a charged arrow hitting you through solid stone.
    • Archer: 6
    • Extra Info: I still really do believe there needs to be some kind of adjustment to prevent archer spam. A longer time for a minimum charge would be nice, as 3-5 archers up in a nest and 1-2 knights on the ground taking out your shields = massacre.
    • Extra Info2:
      You should really rethink this. Tunneling is the #1 way to Loserville. I promise you that.

17. ArrowSteps

ArrowSteps Catapult Fodder

• Current build = [274]
    • What Class do you like best?: Knight
      Why?: Well, when I made this account I was 100% sure it would be archer. But the knights gameplay mechanics just feel like more fun to me. This might change with future tweaks and additions, but at the moment hurling a bomb over a wall so it explodes right when arriving an archer or builder just satisfies. +5 :)
    • are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal? Right now I usually play knight or builder when a builder is needed. I do not mind changing to archer if the team urgently needs more archers and other people refuse to change. But to be honest I am just so good at throwing bombs that I feel that this usually turns out as lost potential for the team. ;)
    • What Class do you think you're the best at?: Knight
    • Is there a Class(es) you do not like?: Not really, maybe archer to a little extent.
      Why?: Because you tend to have very little control over a situation as an archer when your teammates mess up.
    • Archer: 5
    • Extra Info: I like waffles.

18. DemonicDaemon

DemonicDaemon Catapult Fodder

Current build = [274]
    What Class do you like best?: Archer
    Why?: I feel more productive as an archer than a knight because as a knight I feel I'm just fodder for the enemy sometimes :)
    are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal?: Tri: I use builder before the match starts, then mostly use archer unless there is a situation where they are useless and knights are needed
    What Class do you think you're the best at?: Archer
    Which Class do you play most?: Archer
    Is there a Class(es) you do not like?: No but the knight can be impossible to play sometimes if there is a lot of lag
    Rating:
    Archer: 10
    Builder: 9
    Knight: 8

19. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

• Current build = [274]
    • What Class do you like best? Why?: Knight, funny, easy to use, machine killer. :B):
    • Are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal?: Tri-classal. I played alot of knight and builder before and now I practice my archer talent, so 3 class now.
    • What Class do you think you're the best at?: Knight.
    • Which Class do you play most?: Knight.
    • Is there a Class(es) you do not like?: Nope. But before I practice my archer, i hated archers as a knight. :D
    • Rating:
    Archer: 8,7 / Pretty usefull for defence & offence but when the other team is in your zone, you are really useless.
    Builder: 8 / Required all the time of the game, protect the team zone and help you to go in enemy zone.
    Knight: 9,3 / Needed to win, needed to kill, usefull to charge a building enemy during a builder destroy/put ladders on them.
    • Extra info: I hate builders who think they are knights and try to kill knights. :huh?::argh:

20. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

• Current build = [274]
    • What Class do you like best?: Knight
    • Why?: I love screaming my real first name while charging suicidally into an army of knights ("LEEEROOOOOOOY....) and then my last name when i come out alive with only one heart gone (JENKINNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!)
    • are you only a single class, bi-classal or tri-classal?: Single class.
    • What Class do you think you're the best at?: Knight, mostly because of the fact i've managed to kill Overlord (Who, in case you don't know, is the best knight player ever, capable of slaughtering an entire team singlehandedly)
    • Is there a Class(es) you do not like?: Why?: Archer, because i suck at aiming
    • Archer: 3/10
    • Builder: 4/10
    • Knight:LEEROY/JENKINS (10/10)
    • Extra Info: LEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...... JEEEEEENKKKKKKKKINNNNSSSSSS....