1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What classes do you main and why?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheDirtySwine, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

IGN: Nighthawk
    Class: Archer
    Why: I love ranged classes in games. Always have, always will. Nothing beats the feeling of taking down opponents from a distance where they can't even hope to retaliate.

2. Beelzebub

Beelzebub Ballista Bolt Thrower

IGN: Beelzebub
    Class: Shitposter
    Why: Because I'm good at it

3. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

Can confirm, datnob liked your post. Alt accounts?!???!1one!?1:rollseyes:

4. DatNobby

DatNobby Haxor

ign: datnob
    class: builder
    why: filling inventory with mines, launching self at enemy while spamming emotes and insults

Dargona1018 likes this.
  5. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

[​IMG]

1 /10 grade ff see me after class

Sir_Walter, Apronymous and NinjaCell like this.
  6. Kububv

Kububv Drill Rusher
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

IGN: Kububv
    Why: One day I was playing TDM and noobin' it up since I was still pretty new. Then along comes this jerk Kedram who starts kicking ass and taking name as archer. I couldn't handle the rek. After that I decided that I was going to be that good and continue the rek as archer, and now I'm not half bad. So thank you, Kedram. ::)::thumbs_up:

kedram, neil58, xRush101 and 3 others like this.
  7. I don't think you've learned a lot :B):
    ::P::eek:25252525:water_bomb:.......

Jk:smug:

8. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

::P::bow:, back then i guess i played archer a little more than i do now, you have certainly surpassed me tho since then, would definitely rate you in top 10 archer list :3

9. Kububv

Kububv Drill Rusher
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Wow top 10 and surpassing you! That's not too shabby. Thank you very much!!!::):

10. neil58

neil58 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

Who are the top ten archers?

11. Oh dear... Let's not start this mass argument please :X3:

Who are you and Why do you play your class?

12. IGN: Chukka (or some random shit name like Carrot or something)
    Class: Knight, Archer
    Why: I used to play exclusively knight and I got pretty good at it. I was recruited by [Zen] purely from knight combat. After a while I noticed we lacked a good amount of decent archers (this was before weman and tekk1 joined) so I wanted to expand and be able to play archer. You may have noticed I've been playing it quite a bit recently and I'd say I've grown a lot. Even rekkin' the pros *cough @Kububv cough* :B):

13. Shadowor

Shadowor Shark Slayer

IGN: 10/10
    Why: It's a pleasure when I make knights ragequit because they are getting rekt by an archer all the time.

14. IGN: Mystery Player X
    Class: all of them
    Why: why not?

Corpsey likes this.
  15. @Chukka we recruited you because we likes you, your skills was just a bonus :p

16. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

IGN: •Darg•
    Class: Knight Main/Archer+Builder Secondary
    Why: I used to play exclusively Knight, as archer was way too different and Builders were only needed in the first 2 minutes of each match (at the time). Back then, I would only play on Lk servers, and even stole their tag once (@pearlsncurls yelled at my pleb self), and I would see them and think "Dude.. They kick ass.. i should too!". Now, about 350 hours later, I have gotten better at Knight, but also branched out to Archer and Builder.

With Archer, before the shotgun update, mind you, I would be at least mid-level, and it was fun being able to anger knights the way that they did to me not so long before. Maining as Knight actually helped me a lot, as I would understand Knight tactics and their flaws.

With builder, though, I am still trying to train myself. I have been able to convert a base or two before, but it was all because of one team being lamer than the other. Most of the time, when offensive builders are needed most, is when your team is losing, mostly due to no teamwork. It's a very saddening thing when you can't push because of the team not supporting you, but I guess that me being Knight and Archer balances that out sometimes.

[/lifestory]

17. Atreides6262

Atreides6262 Bison Rider

IGN:Anakin6262

Class/es: Knight,Builder.

You know, knight is a knight: OP, and if you can play this class, you are actually almos immortal xD
    And builder: I mainly use builder class to attack enemy's base as a saper. Making troll walls, changing doors for our team, placing spikes in enemy's base xD, and capturing flags or halls. ;)

Harold7 likes this.
  18. Harold7

Harold7 Arsonist

so much information::)::migrant:

19. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

IGN:101i
    Class: Knight
    Why: I have always loved the movement of knight, being able to move around fast with it's powerful slashes and stomps create a powerful force to be reckoned with. Even though I can't slash dance for shit, if you come across me on a decent map, prepare to be swattin' flies.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2014
    TheAverageMan likes this.
  20. The-Cub

The-Cub I'm actually Blue_Tiger

IGN: The-Cub
    Class: Archer/Knight
    Why: Archer is good at owning retard knights and knight is good at owning retard archers

Pharphis, Dargona1018 and 101i like this.