1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What classes do you main and why?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheDirtySwine, Sep 16, 2014.

1. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

IGN: ParaLogia/whatever I feel like
    Class: Offensive Knight/Off. Archer/Defensive Archer/Def. Builder/Off. Build/Def. Knight (The last few might not be in the right order)
    Why: I like knight v knight combat, because I try to read my opponent's moves and come up with ways to counter. (Unless I'm tired--then I'm just on autopilot.) Next is archer because I love the feeling you get from rekking as archer, and it's fun to infuriate people with water ammo. Lastly, I'll play builder if I don't feel like changing class after build phase, but I suck at it--I try to help my team as much as possible with as little effort as possible.

101i likes this.
  2. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

IGN: Amin

Main Class: Archer

Why: Because I'm the arrow slinging scum KAG deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So people can hunt me. Because I like it :rekt:.
    Because I'm not just scum. I'm a silent love heart spammer, a watchful item scavenging hobo. A dark Scumlord.
    :bomb_arrow::fire_arrow::water_arrow:#SpecialArrowSwag:water_arrow::fire_arrow::bomb_arrow:

(Although honestly I love playing all the classes :heart:)

3. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

IGN: RampageX
    Classes: Knight, Archer

4. zampanothechimera

zampanothechimera Shopkeep Stealer

builder obviously :wink:

5. SlayerSean

SlayerSean FYI: it's pronounced "seen"

IGN: Seanharrs
    Classes: All

Why: Because I live in Australia, where you have to do everything yourself or nothing gets done. Of course that's a lie don't go raging at me, you only have to do everything yourself a lot of the time, really...

Oh, and because they all have their perks. Builders making perfectly placed tramp cannons, or trapping the other team in their own towers, Knights obliterating everyone, Archers obliterating everyone wait a minute...

101i likes this.
  6. RogueCupcake

RogueCupcake Haxor Official Server Admin

IGN: RogueCupcake
    Classes: All

Why: Although I am a terrible archer I still enjoy playing it. I enjoy to be offensive builder and help the team to get up towers etc. Knight is the most fun in my opinion in the game.

7. Pharphis

Pharphis Tree Planter

Classes: Archer, Knight, Builder

I used to only play knight for maybe 4 months, and in the last few months I've played mostly archer. I think it started when kububv and I began doing 1v1 archer matches in TDM :D Tons of fun. Occasionally i'll build because I get mad at the lack of offensive builders

8. Kububv

Kububv Drill Rusher
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Your post is now correct. :wink: I kid, I kid. I love playing 1v1s with you. :heart:

Tern likes this.