1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What happened to KAG?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fadeddeathkirby, Apr 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

in classic, walls were walls. Now they are ladders.

2. KingXandercosm

KingXandercosm Shipwright

That's why you always go on the offensive in KAG...

NinjaCell, Arcrave and Gurin like this.
  3. epenow

epenow Oppressed banana cookie
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

Which is why knight are far superior to all other classes it also is the reason builder is almost completely usless. Surely this couldn't have something to do with declining player base.

Surely

4. jdnvodka

jdnvodka Shipwright

I wouldn't say that Knight is superior at all since the latest build. A group of 2+ archers are a major pain in the ass now and as for builders being useless....I'd ask Pearls or kvex about that one. I don't know how many time we were wrecking in say TTH and suddenly game over because one of those two took all the bases. PLUS Kegs are terrible now (which isn't a bad thing).

Beef, Sir_Walter and epenow like this.
  5. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

bad is actually part of the definition of terrible, in case you didn't know.

Sir_Walter, Waky and jdnvodka like this.
  6. jdnvodka

jdnvodka Shipwright

Man shnitzel, what would I do without you to guide me?

7. KingXandercosm

I once had like a 10 kill streak with builder...

Waky likes this.
  8. epenow

This may surprise you, but builders primary function isn't getting kills making the amount if kills you get as builder irelevant in how useful builder is.

Waky likes this.
  9. KingXandercosm

But it proves they are strong...

10. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

Or you were playing terrible with terrible people.

Sir_Walter, Waky and epenow like this.
  11. This just turned from " Why beta didn't live up to its standards" to" Knights > archers ect... Cats > dogs" As we all know knights are stronger I'm the hand Ej, while archers are stronger in the hand of Trumbles. It's a simple question and deserves a simple answer... Lets not take this further >.>

Beef and miniu like this.
  12. miniu

miniu Haxor

Can't say yes here. For example - to be very good in classic you need to play like 1 month. For beta - 1 week.

13. sinitreo

sinitreo Shopkeep Stealer
    1. Zen Laboratories

Obviously, we have totally different understanding of potential.

14. this data has been statistically confirmed and is 100% accurate

15. miniu

miniu Haxor

for me game with potential is :
    • having players
    • not so easy to be one of best players
    • Real physics (beta wall moving ...)
    • developed (classic is not since beta relase)

16. This data has been specifically confirmed by the Urban dictionary where you make you're own definitions.

17. I believe Vidar was one of the best if not the best alpha player and all he did was minecrafting for 15 minutes and then pressing FF over his enemies

Vidar and Beef like this.
  18. kedram

kedram Drill Rusher Tester

vidar wasnt the best in sword combat but certainly the best bomb thrower, no matter how good you were, you were going to die if he had bombs. i remember matches i had with him where we both built up his *bomb spam tower* together and we both rained death upon the masses. good times.... kag classic did require a good amount of time to actually get decently good at it, in beta you only need to spend one week to get decently good. however much more time is required to get to the point where your considered one of the best, its much harder and requires analyzing certain situations with ping and the environment. play long enough and you can outslash almost anyone in almost any environment.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 17, 2014, Original Post Date: May 17, 2014 ---
    if memory serves me correct maverick achieved the title of best slasher in classic, not entirely sure

19. epenow

On the topic of classic players who remembers Soviet Union? That guy was amazing

20. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

I want the William Tell shit gone. It's quite pronounced at the moment; not only do bombs turn into apples (give the server memory leak enough time), but archers can shoot them out of the air. Or at least give us more fruit to work with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.