1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What if Moderator cheats?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GrimWaltz, Mar 17, 2012.

1. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

There is one other thing I do... Some kid kept switching to the winning team, and I kept switching him back. He was soooo mad. Hahahaha

2. PainGiver

PainGiver Arsonist

Contacting a guard through IRC, is the best thing to do. But for people like me, i have a crappy computer and its so slow to have kag open and a browser. And even in the ingame chat thing. So i dont bother with that. It would be helpful for a ingame report feature.

3. thebonesauce

You could take screenshots too. Chat logs, anything that could help.

4. Hoj

Hoj Builder Stabber

I was kicked off a server once for building ladders next to a tower so people wouldn't fall to their death.

5. silvershade10

silvershade10 Builder Stabber

Yeah I was playing on OGC server and a OGC member froze another one both admins but the frozen one couldnt unfreze himself and dude was destroying bedroj and stuff

6. Rusher

Rusher Catapult Fodder

In Rayne´s server PREMIUM, its happen all the time... Admin using editor and banned players if they play good....

Today i was playing and one guy started putting spikes to our knights die

Has four admin in server online.. nobody kicks the griefer... The Kid griffer calls me retard i call him noob stupid. and in one second admin banned me... only me LOL

..... before this admin using editor to put a lot traps and eternal rocks in next our castle... i say to dont make That f!!! and Fellers our team admin cleaned

7. Spoolooni

Spoolooni Shark Slayer

For some reason, I believe you.

8. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

If a server admin abuses his power, you report it to the server owner.
    I just stripped most of my admins from power because of this; don't complain if you're not telling me who's abusing.

Boxpipe, jerloch and Foxodi like this.
  9. thebonesauce

Ninja'd by Rayne.

That's the thing dude, you need to get names of these people, otherwise you're just throwing around baseless claims.

10. Rayne

Which is why I only have 4 admins now.
    Watch as griefers take over my server while I'm away now. :(

Boxpipe likes this.
  11. thebonesauce

Are they all members of Action? Seriously, if you need someone to help you out man, you know I'd be more than happy to.

12. Rusher

Rusher Catapult Fodder

Sorry Rayne i dont have nothing against you(not more)... but its piss me off... But i dont know others ways to report..

Names? i dont remember i just know Fellers ( good guy) and boxpipe.. other i dont remember... I played only five times in this server...

Rayne likes this.
  13. Rayne

Look for the server thread in the server directory section of the forums and report them there, or just PM the owner of the server.

Boxpipe and Noburu like this.
  14. HERaLD

HERaLD Shark Slayer

Hmm...I don't doubt this. This could be entirely possible that people abuse power, although it was probably not a Guard, just a server admin/owner.
    The worst I'VE seen is just admins drawing smilely faces in midair when their team won.

15. Hoj

Hoj Builder Stabber

Mostly server owners who give their rcon password to the wrong types of people. A lot of people confuse green names with Guards but its not always the case. However, most of these admins are on the forums anyways so you can tell people about it. Theres another thread on here for clans that you can post on.

16. thebonesauce

Not anymore. They did away with clan chat.

17. Hoj

Hoj Builder Stabber

Ya i just saw that new post up there. Makes sense to transition to group chat.

18. Boxpipe

Boxpipe single, female, lawyer

If an admin isn't paying attention, he probably hasn't seen your text or you didn't say the name of the griefer, since I personally tend to ignore the random "Griefer" said in chat if there is no name provided. If the admins still seem to be ignoring, by all means I would recommend getting in their face about a griefer in the game.

For example: "ADMINx THERE IS A GRIEFER NAMED PLAYERx GRIEFING SKYBRIDE HELP PLEASE" much better and easier to notice then just the simple "griefer"

19. silvershade10

silvershade10 Builder Stabber

Ok well two guards did that once they were guards but not naming names it was the only ctf that didn't ping kik me and they wouldn't let us fight instead my bedrock towers

20. Inexorable

Inexorable The おっぱい lovin' nipple wizard. Donator

I don't even give a shit when this happens, KAG is so light hearted how could you get mad if a mod is goofing off...

Rayne likes this.