1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What if Moderator cheats?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GrimWaltz, Mar 17, 2012.

1. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I'm waiting for pboy to start bitching about me, Ajax, and a few others fucking around on Jaedizzle's. We were making skyhouses cuz the game was boring. Hahahaha.

2. Hoj

Hoj Builder Stabber

Ajax on Jaedizzle's server knocked down a giant tower system. It was made of at least 5000 blocks total. Watching that tower fall was one of the best things to watch. Of course, Ajax knocked it down at the end of the match which was cool.

3. thebonesauce

Yes, and of course people were whining about admin abuse. It's not the same thing.

4. Kyzak

Kyzak Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Not naming names is unhelpful in literally every relevant way; if you're not going to tell us who's responsible for your terrible, terrible grief-or even care enough to try and remember--, you might as well just save everybody some effort and neglect to post at all. Inform the masses through whatever methods you have available, and if it's sensitive information, run it by the KAG Team first. Half-hearted solutions don't fix anything.

thebonesauce likes this.
  5. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

Does this game not have a ticketing system? Better than naming people on the forums...

6. Kyzak

Kyzak Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Better than naming people on the forums, yes, and also a method that requires dedicated effort and resources to provide; "open alpha" is practically synonymous with "short-term solution to everything, just so we can get our point across"-that being my interpretation, anyway--. Of course it's inefficient.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  7. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

Inefficient? If it was inefficient I don't think almost every MMO would be using it and having the ''no-naming'' rule as on official forum rule. And if it's too much asked to put effort into the forums, the game or the community, you shouldn't have become a moderator. That being my opinion.

8. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

You do know that Kyzak basically agreed with you? He said that the current way it's handled is inefficient because as an alpha game all the solutions are currently short term, but I guess you misunderstood that, ladies?

9. thebonesauce

Yeah Boi, wtf? He's saying this game NEEDS it, but at this stage in development, it's not possible.

10. GrimWaltz

GrimWaltz Shopkeep Stealer

You could just PM moderators with the names. That's another solution.

11. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

Oh haha probably misread it then. I thought he stated that the ticketing system was inefficient.