1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What is one small change that could improve the current build drastically? [1180]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheDirtySwine, Jul 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Takain

Takain Ballista Bolt Thrower

its 10 coins to refill full health, 20 is a burger

2. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Switch to builder spam blocks buy food

(or if you have >2 hearts switch to archer, then back to knight)

And since when could you sleep? I haven't heard or seen anything about that... was it in a recent build?

3. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Yeah they just added it. Go to a quarters and you can sleep in a bed to regain health it takes a few seconds tho. The reason I want burgers to be cheaper is for archer medics :p

4. Horse_That_Goes_Ni

Horse_That_Goes_Ni Your favorite Persian Staff Alumni Donator

I don't think burgers should be cheaper. I say this because they already fill up all your health, sometimes making you a tank. If you have lots and lots of coins, buy a bunch of burgers, and you charge into battle your pretty much a powerhouse. (Unless your a baddie) But imo, I think we should keep the price for burgers, or if anything increase the price.

5. TheDirtySwine

What's preventing you from killing fish and being the same way? Or grain or whatever... I think they should reduce the price but reduce the amount of hearts it heals as well

6. Horse_That_Goes_Ni

Fish and grain are limited in the map. For burgers, all you need is a food shop and coins and your set.

7. TheDirtySwine

I wouldn't want it to be OP I would just like seeing medic archers that's all. I'm not saying "OMG buff burgerz 4 knight plz" I just think seeing archers and knights use more teamwork would be great

Horse_That_Goes_Ni likes this.
  8. epenow

epenow Oppressed banana cookie
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

That would require something archer could do for knights that they cant already do, which besides giving help in combat, is often nothing. Arrow ladders where useful until knights got the glitch ability to climb walls, besides the rare occasion they can get the flag back to your teams base archers cant really help knights all that much.

9. TheDirtySwine

Make it so archers can blow up keg runners by firing fire arrows at them. Any knight holding a keg while on fire would blow up because fire and gunpowder don't mix :wink: Or you could make it so fire arrows would cause the fuse to light early (Which could also be used for other cool things where archers could use kegs) And then lastly you could make it so the knight had a few second choice of whether he wanted to live and drop the keg or blow up with the keg

10. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

Base/Rules/CommonScripts/SpawnFish.as
    Fishy are endless.

11. Ricket

Ricket Shipwright Staff Alumni
    1. Ethereal Legion- ETHER

Creates Marxist utopia with one comment. GG.

Fernegulus likes this.
  12. Horse_That_Goes_Ni

Huh. What do you know. Always thought they were limited. :P

13. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

I'd like to see all food items give reduced healing (1.5 hearts? 2 hearts? Somewhere around there).

While we're on the topic of burgers... how about eggs get removed from the quarters (not from the game!) and instead we can just buy live chicken?

Another thing that would be nice: Being able to destroy your own team's ladders in one hit (but still taking three hits for enemies).

emasame likes this.
  14. Upload your own custom head!

Not all servers install blowjob mod

Amd several more heads
    Like a Human wearing chain mail on his head!

Or.. A dual headed chicken 25252525

15. NinjaCell

NinjaCell Haxor

Archers can shoot burgers.

16. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

iirc, Geti's made noises several times that if people could agree on a list ranking items from "omfg pick it up nowwww" through to "wait, why am I holding this?" then it could be easily implemented. Thus far, however, I don't think anyone's taken him up on it. (*hint, hint...*)

17. Malitha

Malitha Shipwright
    1. SIEGE Clan - SIEGE

Fixed archer hit-boxes when crouched, Instead of having the usual 2x2 hitbox; it should be smaller
    I think this is a nice little addition to archer v archer combat as it doesn't affect archer v knight combat at all :wink:.

18. Anonymuse

Anonymuse Arsonist

I think I'll get on this when I get home, and maybe get some other players (preferably oldies and tryhards) to help tweak it. Obviously lit kegs would be top, or lit bombs too. Things like seeds overtaking mill saws are annoying as shit as well. I'll think on this more.

19. xRush101

xRush101 Shipwright
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

I think it would be nice if it would priorities your item pickups based on your class so if you were a builder, stone or wood mats would be prioritized over lets say bomb arrows. But if that's not possible then here's what would be my overall item prioritization list.

*Lit Keg
    *Lit Water Bomb
    *Lit Bomb
    *Siege/ boat Boxes
    *Burger/ Fish
    *Heart
    *Boulder
    *Saw
    *Drill
    *Dead Body
    *Chicken
    *Gold
    *Stone
    *Wood
    *Bomb
    *Bomb Arrow
    *Water Arrow
    *Arrows
    *Chicken Egg
    *Lamp
    *Tree Sapling
    *Tree Logs

I think this is balanced pretty well (Sorry If I missed a few items). If we were able to prioritize items based on class then obviously this list would be very different putting the items most important for that class toward the top.

Fernegulus, 101i, Anonymuse and 4 others like this.
  20. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

Stone, wood, bomb arrows, water arrows and fire arrows should be above dead bodies (in that order) because they decay rapidly, are frequently looted by off-classes as gifts and are only ever found unattended when adjacent to dead bodies; gold should be between seeds and logs because you barely need any during a match (10 to 1 only one person mines any on a team); boulders shoulds be right below lit bombs (maybe even lit water bombs) because you want to grab them for the same reasons; and eggs should go right below chicken (if you're grabbing for a chicken you don't want to grab an egg, but all of the other food items are near the top of the list).

Though I agree with everything else.

Fernegulus, ParaLogia and xRush101 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.