1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What is the most bad-ass thing you have done in KAG?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Inexorable, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Vivicus

Vivicus KAG Guard Tester

Mine is unfortunately simple, but endlessly satisfying.

There was a horde of six or so knights, most low health, all charging into a doored-off tunnel.

:castle_wall::castle_wall:
    :castle_bg::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall:
    :castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::door:
    :castle_bg::castle_bg::castle_bg::door:
    :castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall::castle_wall:

Like so. I, having a full charge and being nearly dead myself, noting the hallway was of very little tactical importance (It was a ruined tower entrance at that point), decided I'd try to catch one off guard with a swing and kill them.

It turns out I killed four with the first slash, and the two that were left died with the second slash. I survived with two hearts, and got hit at least twice in there. Insane luck.

I doubt it'll ever happen again, but for the next 20 seconds or so afterward I felt like a god.

EDIT: Moral of the story- learn to use your shields god damn.

2. Inexorable

Inexorable The おっぱい lovin' nipple wizard. Donator

Under ground tunnel fight in big server, only 1 archer and 2 builders with me. Get a +2 double slash, beat back more enemies, another double slash +2, +1 stab, chase them back further, enemy knights charge, get +3 with cooked bomb, get another +3 with second bomb, and also get +3 with third bomb. Continue on killing them back down their end of the tunnel and gain more bombs (Maybe killed 4 and the rest fled before me). Our team ran out of units, so I began back peddling as 6-ish enemy knights came charging. Get a cheeky +4 with a cooked bomb as I was pretending to run away, double slash the first knight after them that came to attack me, chased the second and managed too stab him 3 times. Start to retreat but managed to get 1 more guy before returning to base. I got around 25 kills in total as a knight but was overrun in the end as I had no allies. Got some kills from the grave too with a bomb but didn't count as game ended.

:>:(::bird:

3. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Top three:

3. While being an archer, I was being chased by a knight when he lit a bomb, I got awfully close to him and he threw the bomb and I was able to pick it up and throw it back at him saving myself and stunning him long enough for me to kill him.

2. In build 228, I used to be a decent knight. I remember bomb jumping over the enemies defenses then proceeding to wreck havoc because they had 2 shops, a quarters and a bomb shop out in the open. I killed at least 15 knights before I died.

1. I like to collapse towers, and whenever I do so I say "MOLE'ED". My strategy consists of coming up to a tower, placing a few blocks so the knights can get to me then dig under the tower and take out the bottom rung of stone. I did this 4 times in 1 game, every single tower red put up I MOLE'ED it.:p

Birdman159 and Vivicus like this.
  4. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

Was a knight, and somone chased me backwards, i messed up jumping while i was just pulling a bomb out, fell down a hole, bomb from nowhere flies down infront of me and it explodes, i shield bash-blocked it and flew back up, and immediately started gliding, the bomb I had pulled then explodes! I fly all the way to their base, knifed an archer on the way, landed on some ladders in the back, blew up all their shops, killing many builders and knights that hunted me down. Got around 13 or so kills, not my best streak, but was hilarious to live a fatal fall and turn it into that!

5. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Well my youtube channel has some of the most badass things from the couple of days where I was making videos.

6. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I particularly like the cata rush one your posted one or two times before on the forum :D

7. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I remember that; all of us reds were cheering you on like mad.

One of my most epic moments was quite a long time ago during TDM (I think). I was traveling with squadron or so of knights. We barreled through their forces while they rained arrows down from a skybridge. While my allies were being picked off,I pushed forward. I tagged an archer through their doors and got into their base, where I set off a bomb that perfectly destroyed the entire skybridge. It turned the tide of the battle.

Another time, whole bunch of ally knights were attacking blue base. They had 1 unit left, a pesky archer with a single door nest through which he peeked his bow every few seconds. I managed to toss a bomb perfectly into that hole at the exact time, blowing him up and winning the game.

My third awesome story was on Action CTF Rapid, 5v5. I lit a bomb, then jumped over the enemies to do a bomb jump. I ended up killing 4 of them with that bomb, and flew straight to their flagged. I quickly capped it.

8. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

I died.

9. Tyngn

Tyngn Ballista Bolt Thrower

Well... I was in a spike pit, then as my team ran out of lives they came and killed me.

10. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

Leaped into a swarm of four knights from the top of our fortification. My first thought as they all converged on me was, "Well, I'm dead."
    I fought my way out. I jabbed and I shield-bashed and I slashed when I got the chance, and somehow made it out with 2/3 hearts remaining.
    I was questioned on whether I was hacking after that. My reply was: "That was not hacks. That was luck."

I also once used a bomb jump to propel myself over an enemy base, then dropped another bomb PERFECTLY into an open door, blowing up three archers and a builder. Knight-bombings ftw.

And then there's several occurrences of shooting knights in mid-bomb-jump-flight and watching them fall to their dooms.

There's also me taking on about half of the remaining team by myself, and dueling the final foe, Knight on Knight. After the win, someone literally asked me to "father their children." :huh?:

KAG is full of epic moments if you play it enough to run into them.

11. allknowingfrog

allknowingfrog Bison Rider

Thus making your badass things the only ones that actually happened.

Noburu, jerloch and Contrary like this.
  12. Inexorable

Do you mean to say some sad soul would actually go to the trouble of fabricating a feat in a 2D game to impress their peers :D

Contrary likes this.
  13. killerhellhound

killerhellhound Shipwright

it happens in real life too much

14. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

My most badass moment was this, I also got complemented by it from Geti, which I find awesome.

A knight threw threw three bombs two landed in a pit and one landed right where it could break our tower.
    I picked up, threw it away, used it to bomb jump. landed on the enemy knight then quickly dispatched him.

Could not find the part in the chat were he said it, I could post the whole text document though...

It appears it downloads when you click on it... sorry I'll copy and paste

Ahaha! found it
    [87052 <Geti> nice darksteel
    though it doesn't explain exactly what I did... :QQ:

15. Grenze

Grenze Catapult Fodder

Most badass thing? Eh nothing cool, one time I almost truth arrowed the last guy alive in a epic struggle of the last 2 people alive, but ended up killing him up front instead. It was just him as a Knight me as a Archer and he was running so I thought that was kinda funny.

16. Viken

Viken Horde Gibber

Very, very impressive. I definitely learned a few things.
    [Your voice isn't unbearable, by the way].

17. Acavado

Acavado KAG Guard Tester

Heh.

So I was the last person alive in a no-units left match; there were seven or eight enemies coming. I go builder and use the last of my resources and time to create a bomb shop and ready myself. So the enemy comes over and they're not paying attention; they assume they can overwhelm my one knight. They fail to stun me before my first bomb goes off, taking out I think four of their guys. I kill a fifth and bomb a sixth archer out of a tree.

The whole team is cheering for me, and I'm feeling pretty good about myself.

Anyway, I ran and slashed a remaining knight from the high ground and killed myself. But it was pretty cool while it lasted...

Vivicus, Contrary and Kouji like this.
  18. Inexorable

That awesome feeling you get when enemy knights are too afraid to attack you because you've been slaughtering them...

:flex:

19. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

...Well, i've killed Overlord. I think that qualifies.

:B)::flex:

Overlord likes this.
  20. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

Ha - I remember Overlord repeatedly kicking my ass when I was still but a young newb....
    Now, I think I might stand a chance against him.

Overlord likes this.