1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What is the most bad-ass thing you have done in KAG?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Inexorable, Feb 14, 2012.

1. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

So, as I was doing a couple test videos to help round out my Let's Play/tutorial video, I managed to capture this little moment...

Of all my Rambo moments, this one has to be my favorite. That catapult was an absolute pain in my dick for like 10 minutes.

SARGRA13, Redigit, tlc2011 and 9 others like this.
  2. It was a held bombjump. Doesn't count.

3. thebonesauce

lol, even so, I still managed to help my dudes out. That's what's important. We couldn't get anything up there with that catapult firing away (I actually think there was two and one of them got destroyed by the OTHER catapult), so I just took care of it.

4. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

That was awesome! WHY CANT I LIKE MORE THAN ONCE!!!?!?

killerhellhound likes this.
  5. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

Impressive! I've actually bombjumped into an enemy base, stole an outpost after laying another bombjump-bomb down, and collapsed the enemy base while flying into our outpost-less base...Although, i'm still wondering how the Outpost survived.

6. thebonesauce

Yeah, that's a little nutty. :D

I got insanely lucky that the held jump didn't send me flying into their base, killing me on impact. There was a lot of "luck only" moments, and it just so happened to be the first time I got something like this on video. Yay!

7. Verdant

Verdant Shopkeep Stealer

wow... i had no idea you could mouse over yourself and have it display a counter, i have been bomb jumping on feel alone lol.

Most badass thing i did... Archer 1 on 1
    ONE arrow
    I nail him, he misses
    I run up to him and pull my OWN ARROW out of him, and shoot him again.

i shot him twice, with the same arrow. Win.

8. thebonesauce

You know, watching that a few more times, I noticed a few things... I was INSANELY lucky on that Rambo run. Before I even did it, I noticed that a noob builder destroyed a SECOND catapult with his catapult, hence why one of the builders said, "idiot." Somehow I landed in the catapult nest with a held bombjump and didn't get thrown to my death. As I landed and lit my second bomb, it knocked the only knight off, killing him. The builder jumps to avoid the bomb and gets sniped by an arrow. The bomb knocked out a chunk of the nest but didn't destroy it. But that third bomb that I threw on a whim that was SUPPOSED to be for the catapult, SOMEHOW landed on the exact spot needed to bring that nest down. Then I just slowly shield glided down to a safe ledge, climbed the ladder and destroyed the catapult.

There was WAY more luck in that video than I thought at the time. :D I was just so pumped that I pulled something like that off!

9. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

I love it when a plan comes together! :B):

killerhellhound and thebonesauce like this.
  10. Ren_Partycat

Ren_Partycat Shopkeep Stealer

One time I got stuck in my castle wall as a knight, and my character kept screaming. Not really something badass or epic, but it sure was hilarious.

On the tier of amazing things, I recall an event where I was the last man standing, and there were enemy knights trying to stab me from both sides. Somehow, I was able to shield all of their shots, and drag the battle to the midfield.

But even the strongest of defenses will shatter if chipped away long enough.

11. Carver

Carver Meitantei-san Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Let's see... I know I've killed 4 people with one arrow, as all fours of these knights were unshielded, so that was cool. Then I thanked the other team for allowing the opportunity to actually do that. :D

Next, Downburst and I were able to successfully rush a team of 13, who hadn't switched out of builder. The best part? They had a complete base and all -- Downburst did an amazing infiltration job as knight, then tossed me the flag, which I carried home.

Finally, I feel sorta badass when I successfully do close-quarters combat as an archer, although my skills with CQC have deteriorated quite a bit. One time, I rounded up myself, McChunks, and Keane in a tunnel -- all archer. We were able to handle onslaughts of around 4 knights, with only 1 of us dying each time. (un)fortunately for me(them) I survived and escaped.

thebonesauce likes this.
  12. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Now the video I show to people to recruit to KAG. Also made me realize how much I just enjoy watching KAG, not even playing. Well done boners :D

thebonesauce likes this.
  13. keyofdoor

keyofdoor Haxor

I bomb jumped up, then another bomb was below me, so I went up again, this happened FIFTEEN TIMES At about the 2nd time I was able to slice people while another bomb was there, so I was like a bouncy ball of death.

thebonesauce and killerhellhound like this.
  14. thebonesauce

That makes me super stoked! It makes me feel like I did something worthwhile! :D Anyways, thanks everyone for liking that. I certainly felt like a bad-ass, and it was something that made me happy!