1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What now?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The_Khan, May 16, 2012.

1. Viken

Viken Horde Gibber

After dinosaur mode has been implemented, you then have to introduce "robot mode" and "Star Wars mode"...as those would be the next logical steps.

Then get rid of combat altogether and turn the game into a horse-grooming one called "King Arthur's Gelding".

2. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

omg im leakin the sekrit
    giant golems next patch.

3. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

0mgz wh3n wh3n? idk why 1m speak1ng l1ke th1s

4. delankski

delankski Horde Gibber

Wow Golems? sounds made from Boulder Spams :D

5. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

I seriously have no idea whether to take this thread serious.

6. PumpkingSlice

PumpkingSlice Base Burner

When Rayne has commented, you know this shit has gone seriouls.
    ON TOPIC: I think in the next "big update" they would either add more to combat and building (Fire arrows, wood, etc.) or more shops/items/siege equipment (they totally have to add egg throwing mechanics. Seriously who dose not want an egg throwing competition or mock your enemies and splat them in the face (It's reasonable because people got piss and shit on their heads in medieval times) :p)
    EDIT: No to those people who think I am some sort of minecraft freak and think I am relating this to minecraft because I mentioned "throwing eggs".

Dark_Ham likes this.
  7. Dark_Ham

Dark_Ham Shipwright

Yeah I'm hoping that the next build will include Fire and wood etc. Maybe we could throw pumpkin heads at them? :D

PumpkingSlice likes this.
  8. PumpkingSlice

Maybe, just maybe. ;) buuut throw my head and I'll gut you out and feed ya too them walkers out there! (yes I love The Walking Dead, Get over it possible haters!)

9. Dark_Ham

Dark_Ham Shipwright

Walking dead? Loved that show! Used to watch it all the tim-NOPE You're not making me go off topic. Nice try.

PumpkingSlice likes this.
  10. PumpkingSlice

:P Was not trying to anyway :P
    ON TOPIC: I guess they would improve on the social aspect of the game. Maybe an in-game clan system as they mentioned an integrated clan system. That would be pretty nice :)

The_Khan likes this.
  11. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Yeah, an ingame friendlist system or clan system would be pretty cool

delankski and Dark_Ham like this.
  12. justi01

justi01 Haxor

Don't be so absurd! Technology has not advanced this much yet, Galen!

GalenMarek likes this.
  13. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

totallynotfakepng.png

Well apart from bug fixes, my guess would be a new engine.

14. Redigit

Redigit is not my actual name, it's Tommasop.

forgot the T-Rex:[​IMG]

15. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Dinosaurs *_*

delankski likes this.
  16. Dark_Ham

Dark_Ham Shipwright

Just wondering,The engine they use for KAG did they create it themselves?

17. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

As far as I know, KAG is coded in C++, and is basically built on an engine cobbled together around the original prototype; that's the biggest reason why bugs seem to appear so often, and is therefore why a new engine is something that would be so beneficial.

Dark_Ham likes this.
  18. Ratka

Ratka Shipwright

I would much prefer some Dragons over Dinosaurs. Dinosaurs being in the medieval age seems more sci-fi than magical, but I could easily settle for Dragons being that their usually in medieval games.

KnightGabe13 and The_Khan like this.
  19. PumpkingSlice

I am sure they said that they were trying to make this game as close to the real world as possible, thus why they have limited the usage of magic. just saying.
    NO GALEN! It's big lizards with likkle arms and gigantic legs with the brain the size of a pea. Dinosaurs is the wrong term to use!
    The guy under the the raptor on that building, is that a new head in test build? I bet they updated it 50 times or something without me realising.

20. Ratka

Ratka Shipwright

That "Test Build" seems rather fake, being that all of those dinosaurs are from Dino Run.

Kouji likes this.