1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What other variables should be modifiable ?

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG Classic]' started by kiro, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Cirom

Cirom Bison Rider

It *IS* possible, but it takes a whole lot of complex multiworkbenching. I was just wondering if it could be simpler.

What I'd like for servers is that the client could download any changed / new graphics, instead of relying on the graphics already in the game. Then a server could make a shop that looks like an actual shop instead of using the library or bank sprites. ;o

2. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

No, it's not possible without modifying the client itself, and that is against the ToS.

The function for bombs are loaded by the function name, aka you can only have one, aka you can only have one price.

UnnamedPlayer likes this.
  3. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

IIRC actually you can remove it from the gamemode.cfg and put multiple types in rooms, would have to double check but pretty sure you can, at least for bombs I know you can, and healing.

4. Cirom

Cirom Bison Rider

Check out the "Upgrade" mod in the modding forum, they have a way of making it that there's two seperate workbenches, and each workbench has one price for the hardcoded items like bombs and arrows. It is possible without modifying the KAG client!

.. I just wish custom graphics were possible atm ;o

5. Saverous

Saverous Shopkeep Stealer

Guys, Anyone know how to load custom texture to bombs, I can't find it

Specta likes this.
  6. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

Custom texture?
    The explosion? or the bomb skin.
    Its just in base/sprites/bomb.png

7. Saverous

Saverous Shopkeep Stealer

Nvm, i've found it, you just have to wait for a few minutes for it to load.