1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What tactics do you use in a fight/war?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KCx13, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Ravenplucker

Ravenplucker Builder Stabber

At the start of the game, I immediately build tent workshops, but not a base. I'll leave the minecraft idiots to make some shitty bunker or something, I like the front lines :D

I go with the first swarm of knights to capture as much land as possible. If my knights start losing, or look like they will, I immediately start building a wall. Most people don't offensive build, so usually there's nothing the knights can do once I get the wall up. If the knights kill the enemy, I continue onwards and ladder over the enemy as far as I can, block up entrances and generally making their fort unusable.

If this doesn't happen in the initial rush, then I got a few tactics for taking over enemy towers. Finding someone to work a cata/catabunker with you can be very useful, giving your knights a great advantage on the field, though it's often hard to get one close enough and survive near an enemy tower.

If the enemy tower is ridiculously difficult to ladder up for whatever reason, I build or convert a tower a moderate distance away and start building a huge overhang. Once the enemy are engaged on the OTHER side of their tower, I ladder up, and destroy/convert it, depending on circumstances.

2. Thats because you are a Beast Raven, u make it to the front lines without being snipped out by the enemy