1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What will be discussed here?

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG Classic]' started by Shadlington, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Uh... Ideas?

What should be discussed in the root 'Modding' forum? (As opposed to the sub-forums)

2. AHrEJl

AHrEJl Shopkeep Stealer

How about new rule for modes/custom modes? "Win pixel" location(finish pixel) on the map when the player touches = victory for team or some kind of player.
    http://kagforum.com/index.php?threads/pixel-rule-win-for-finish-custome-mode.1881/

This good for caravans map, vip map, race map, advancher map and many other kinds of custom maps. This rule very good for modding game. And easy for coding and realese.

3. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Sound packs? There's been one or two of those. Also could the maps and texture packs be put together? I'm not a fan of nested subforums...

But thanks for doing this Shad (not Criticsquid)!

4. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

That's not what I meant AHrEJl (though its not a bad idea actually).
    I mean... What will be discussed in this base modding forum? Its pretty clear what goes in the two sub-forums but I'm not sure what the purpose of the root forum 'Modding' is.

5. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

There's not really any sort of modding going on yet, so i'm not sure it has a purpose yet.

6. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

• "bigger" mods... I mean "total" conversions... mods which include textures packs, custom interfaces, new sounds, changed scripts/configs, etc. (mods which are most likely themed)
    • GUI mods
    • modding help/tutorials
    • modding/customizing/creating bots
    • modding background images
    • talking about your modding ideas (is this actually possible atm | what you think about that | let's form a "team" based on that awesome idea | etc)
    Actually there is enough to discuss/talk about on this subforum I think. :)

7. Im_a_Turtle

Im_a_Turtle Arsonist

So that means this modding forum thread will be useful once the game rolls out of alpha and modding tools/ abilities are present (or you could do it the harder way). So i guess we play the waiting game.

Valkyrie likes this.
  8. synthesispandabot

synthesispandabot Bison Rider

We could talk about future development of our mods or mod ideas for the mean time..