1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What's coming next?

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DevBlogger, Nov 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

Wait... do you guys mean bisonchoppters

2. Inferdy

Inferdy Arsonist

Map editor, map editor...
    We need a good map gen.
    Or if you are going to make editor, make it a big pannel with choosing [blocks] [nature] [teamblocks] etc...

3. RogueCupcake

RogueCupcake Haxor Official Server Admin

How to submit TDM maps? I have already put in resources, how to make it known?

Joiken likes this.
  4. Same doubt here.

5. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

19K post.

we need more TDM maps.

Apronymous, Joiken and kedram like this.
  6. tdm is shit #bringbackrtdm

Digger101, kedram, Joiken and 2 others like this.
  7. uh that's already been ported by Eanmig, go look it up on beta

8. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

This will of course done in weeks.

done in weeks

weeks

weeks

of course

weeks

Sir_Walter, Birdman159, Bint and 4 others like this.
  9. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Shush, Mazey; they were hoping that everyone would forget and now look what you've done. Bad bump is bad. :rektlord:

10. Inferdy

Inferdy Arsonist

We will never forget it :rektlord: cause we are cowards :keg::rekt::bomb_arrow::bomb:
    But devs (these guys: ::P: & ::D:) usually lie and try to troll us :ehh: :eek: :camping: :oops: :QQ: ::(:

Anyways, I (this one guy: :huh?:) hope, what the will make new mod about sea battles. :boulder::migrant::zchicken:

Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
  11. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Man you know what would be really awesome? Not digging up super old threads and picking at old dates when you're well aware of the internal reasons things like this happen; especially on an MM blog post.

If you'd like to see something from these old threads looked at again it'd be significantly less bitchy to start a new thread about it rather than post a snarky "ohoho" in an announce thread. If you don't really care and you're just picking at this to stir shit, I'm happy to play hardball.

This is the second time, with the same joke. I'm not laughing.

Mazey likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.