1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite way to kill someone? (in KAG)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chu_bacca, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Villekille707

Villekille707 Shipwright

Kinda opposite what Ninja12 said. I like to bombjump and land on archers or anyone on the way, instantly killing them. :B):

jack-o-saurus likes this.
  2. jack-o-saurus

jack-o-saurus Shipwright

Oh so many from which to choose, hard to beat a slice that kills two, and i do love to bomb archer nests but my absolute favourite has got to be standing as a knight in rtdm, my teammates dead around me, and im standing tere facing a horde of enemies and running through slaughtering them, and throwing a couple of bomb jumps into the mix :)
    </br>--- merged: Jan 1, 2013 11:28 AM ---</br>
    Oooh i forgot vilekilles point that is always fun! ;)

Villekille707 likes this.
  3. PinXviiN

PinXviiN Haxor

when with bomb i do bombjump and HIT ENEMY HARD BOYAAH

4. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Like a few other people, bomb jumping and landing on an unsuspecting person's FACE!

5. theadsterr

theadsterr Shark Slayer

Throwing a bomb over a wall and getting those archers and builders, they think that that cata will protect them? MWAHAHHAHAHHA!

6. Lexar514

Lexar514 Shipwright

Blinding them with my awesome. :B):

jack-o-saurus likes this.
  7. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

One of my favorite kills happened a few days ago. Playing a blue knight, I was chasing a red builder underground. Just as I almost had him within the range of my blade, he entombed himself with stone so that I couldn't reach him. :castle:

I didn't have any bombs, so there was nothing I could do. After unleashing a flurry of emotes (something along the lines of !!!:>:(::bird::>:(::skull:!!!:bird::thumbs_down:) expressing my discontent, I was prepared to give up and find another prey. But then, I notice an enemy knight standing overhead, cautiously watching me. I figured he had seen me in battle, and was wary to engage me in swordplay.:sword:

The foolish red thought he could dispatch me with a bomb, so he dropped one right over my head and retreated. Having much experience with explosives, I did not fear the bomb. Rather, I saw an opportunity! Immediately, I caught the bomb, with the fuse quickly burning down, and rolled it over to the builder who had entombed himself. Too late, the red realized that he had doomed himself, as he had no escape. I grinned in satisfaction as the bomb obliterated the stone blocks and the builder behind them. :castle_wall::QQ:

After taking a moment to bask in the glory of the kill (more emotes), I moved back to the battle, ready to hunt down the knight who had unknowingly played a hand in the death of his dear friend...

idk, I get bored while procrastinating

8. jack-o-saurus

jack-o-saurus Shipwright

Beautiful, just ....... just beautiful :')

9. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Stabbing AFK'ers :B)::thumbs_up:

Guitarman likes this.
  10. funnymonkey

funnymonkey Builder Stabber

Mine are definantly throwing bombs down from a defesive tower and blowing up helpless knights and archer at the bottom. Another one also is slashing my prey to death and my last one is jumping down from high towers on enemies and stomping them to death, now thats probably the most satisfying and funnest one. :p

11. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

I like to emote 25252525 to death :skull:.

12. Gofio

Gofio Gunwobbler x3

mine is 123654.
    way more awesome

13. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

Interrupting anyone who is about to attack. Be it bomb-throw, bomb-jump or a mere slash.

14. Panasonic

Panasonic Builder Stabber
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

It Really Is Awesome To Hammar Someone thats a knight that has 3 hearts the feeling is amazing;)

15. Puzzelism

Puzzelism Catapult Fodder

Having :bridge: :spikes: underneath a tower, waiting for someone to come up, pushing them off into the spikes, and then taking their :heart: and eating it! :r_flex: :>:(: :flex:

ToxicArcher likes this.
  16. ToxicArcher

ToxicArcher Bison Rider

17. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

Hiding in a pile of corpses beneath an enemy tower, that has an archer den full of juicy kills-to-be-had. Even better if our team has been stunted by them... until now.
    I just hide, then when they have all but forgotten me, I jump out with a lit bomb and vault-throw it up so that it explodes just as it reaches the den.

+6

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  18. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

I like cross map arrow shots, there cool.

19. funnymonkey

funnymonkey Builder Stabber

Yeh me too : )

RampageX likes this.
  20. Kazaco97

Kazaco97 Bison Rider Global Moderator Forum Moderator

1. Bomb jumping into some unfortunate soul.

2. Shooting an arrow at a knight attempting to jump over a pit, (stunning them) so they meet there unsuspecting doom.

Beepo likes this.