1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

When and Why do you RAGE in KAG?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TheGrimReaper, Oct 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGrimReaper

TheGrimReaper Catapult Fodder

I rage when a player who is better than me is being a dick about it, or when I'm tired and am failing miserably.

jack-o-saurus likes this.
  2. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

1. When I see tower-camping archer and he's ATW (Arrow Through Wall) glitching.
    2. When a knight kills me from 10 blocks away.
    3. When I kill 7 people in a row, then get sniped from a tower as I take a bite of my sandwich. (I eat while I play on occasion.)

We have a "Noobs in action" thread, and a "favorite ways to kill people" thread, I'm surprised we didn't have a thread like this already.
    Why is this not stickied yet? It's been 15 20 minutes. :p

3. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

When:
    -People grief
    -If they die or get killed by anything say "HACKER?!?" or "NOOB!"

Why:
    I don't like griefer's because they ruin the game plain and simple. People who griefers are just spoilers and don't know how to play the game the right way. Also I hate when people "HACKER!?!" because they know the person is obviously not hacking because its easy to tell if you hacking.
    Ex: Speed hacking, etc.

The people that do these thing take the game to seriously its not your life...

Other things I hate:
    -People that just run and get a cheap shot off of you when your not paying attention.
    -Excessive campers

4. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

We have had this exact thread before. Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.