1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

When did you start playing KAG and how did you find it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fellere825, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Thought I had answered this thread.

Well I started playing back in 2011 a few months after the first builds were released I guess? It was a game I played when I was bored, I had found it on a french video game community website. Really got into it in May 2012 when I bought Premium and joined the forums.

2. I found Kag by mistyping Lag on Google, waaaaaaay back in March 2013. :)

Sir_Walter, MadDog, XyellowX and 6 others like this.
  3. potato14

potato14 Shopkeep Stealer

i started about 2ish years ago when catas where build on field not in shops and when no gravity stopping u building stuff with sky bridges

4. Mellian-Quar-Xililix

Mellian-Quar-Xililix Haxor

I learned about kag from the Data realms forum. Skimming through a random thread some random guy was complaining about Geti making the argument Geti should make his own game before posting something.

Cue the link to KAG being posted and my immediate interest in the game.

5. I found KAG though my older brother, FuzzyBlueBaron and my other elder brother, Wonkyth.

6. LochNessCheeseburger

LochNessCheeseburger Catapult Fodder

I found out about it a year ago through the recommended videos section on youtube, when I was watching a water physics demo for the game 'Starbound'. It felt so different being a noob. I don't think I was that active on KAG until a few months ago.

butterscotch likes this.
  7. Shadowofgold

Shadowofgold Haxor

I joined back in February 2012, when this video was posted on Youtube.

8. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

started playing when I was looking for an alternative to minecraft and terraria on alternativeto.net

Joined around January 14, 2013

butterscotch likes this.
  9. Shenron

Shenron Tree Planter

I started in Feburary 2012, found this just looking at random youtube video.

I remember archers able to shoot like machine guns. I think I starded out preaty good, I rushed out with other people and I've been randomly getting launched into enemy tarritory and messing up their crap. As good as an archer I am now, If I was this good back then, I would be owning the enemy left and right. I've only been builder a few times in all of my play time to help out, also have rushed as builder one time tho and my team won. I remember this game before alpha was out.

10. wildnikke

wildnikke Burner Donator

I started playing kag about January 2013 not long i know but i have progressed quite a bit i think i was bad as a newbie when i started but i learnt how to play and got premium and been as respectfull as i can i lose patience somtimes but everyone does :) and i found it very fascinating and got adicted to it! lol but i wish to have more people respect me as i do them :)

11. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

I have been playing about November/December 2012 and at first found it a but hard, but as with anything practice makes perfect!

butterscotch likes this.