1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

When did you start playing KAG and how did you find it?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fellere825, Nov 6, 2011.

1. lehoon

lehoon King

Soldat --> Link Dead --> KAG

2. Templar_Frost

Templar_Frost Horde Gibber

I personally saw it on indieDB, and I was like, "Hell yeah son!"

3. Miauw62

Miauw62 Shipwright

Well, a steam friend of mine(hullasora) told me that on these forums there was a guy, and he asked if it was me. (it was miaow, obvious now :P) I didnt have time to play it then, so i forgot it for a while.
    Then, one day, i was bored and googled it, so i got into it :3

4. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Well, I saw TotalBiscuit's WTF-a-thon. Then, I tried it out. Then I became addicted. Then I stopped for a bit to play Terraria 1.1. Then I came back and bought premium because I realized that so many updates were coming.

5. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

I joined in build 226 which was pretty much the same as the game is currently,but with less premium stuff and much more bugs,oh and
    no picking up corpses

6. PrisonMax

PrisonMax King Arthur's Cake Donator

First time I've seen the game, it was in TotalBiscuit's WTF is. I didn't think much of it back then, so I just skipped it, it didn't look very interesting to me at first glance. A few days ago I noticed the game on Desura and said I would check out the game in more detail, watched a couple of other videos and finally bought it :)

7. Kiofspa

Kiofspa Shipwright

I was on the Starbound community, and since late Summer's a fair way away, I decided to follow some suggestions from people over there. Ended up buying it (KAG) on impulse. :D

Edit: At quoted question: Nope, still in development, still for "late Summer".

inactive_account likes this.
  8. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

There is this really old game . . . It had a forum. Some guy linked to a game (not this one), and I really liked this game. I played that game for about 5 months, until I learned about KAG. I played KAG for about 10 minutes and I was hooked forever. :r_flex:

9. Riletyface

Riletyface Horde Gibber

I'm so glad my little brother watches good game spawn point.

airvortex and Creille like this.
  10. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

Is star bound out yet!?

11. Dodge999

Dodge999 Shipwright

I Found it when a friend posted it on another gaming community and am glad he did post it

12. Bunnyboy

Bunnyboy Haxor

Kriptorix and Voltagen told me about it when they saw it on indie.

13. sj67

sj67 Greg hunter

A crappy Minecraft group I used to hang out with found it, so I tried it.

14. VisionShift

VisionShift Catapult Fodder

Dwarf Fortress Forums>Other Games> King Arthur's Gold something>link, then awesomeness. :B):

allknowingfrog and Beef like this.
  15. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

My friends showed it to me and now I'm addicted.

16. Creille

Creille Base Burner

My Freind told me about it, so I got it and 6 months later I still can't get off it :P great game :)

17. Saverous

Saverous Shopkeep Stealer

Same lol

18. Hoj

Hoj Builder Stabber

I joined when one of my friends kept asking me to buy the game. Then one day i did and i told him to fuck off. Then i really liked the game and the rest is history.:p

allknowingfrog likes this.
  19. airvortex

airvortex Catapult Fodder

Found out about it on a game review show we have here called "Good Game". It looked good so I tried it and was hooked at the first click of the mouse.:migrant:

allknowingfrog likes this.
  20. Mister_Meatball

Mister_Meatball Base Burner

Darn, all these old players. But when meatball arrives to the party, he makes sure he's fashionably late. :B):

The_Khan likes this.