1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

When will the new updates be implemented into kag?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by flipperz, Oct 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flipperz

flipperz Shopkeep Stealer

So it's been months withouth any majure update, and kags gameplay, though still briliant, is getting a little stale, I just wan't to know what time we will have all these promised updates added to kag. eg. boat. sale. mount weapons. corner blocks. kite. new physics. more heads. Etc. Months since the boat was announced to be in develpopment, and i am pulling my hair out waiting.

So, any idea when we will get these majeure updates? (I assume they will all be added in at once, for the biggest update kag would have had before.)

2. Lord_bugg

Lord_bugg Smashing Donator

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU ASKED THE QUESTION!!!! Why do people always ask when the next update will be? The next update will come when it comes and will include what it includes. In the mean time sit back and wait patiently like everyone else. Asking when the next update will be doesnt make it come and quicker, it just annoys the devs and is a clear break of the rules.

3. flipperz

I believe I didn't ask them to release it sooner, i asked for an estimation of what date it will be released.

4. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

About 5 minutes after the announcement is posted.

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  5. Cerbercre

Cerbercre Brolord 弟兄主 Donator
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

They've already stated they wont give out an estimated time. But its soon, sit and wait like everyone else there's tons of threads like this go read them instead of posting this one.

6. ComboBreaker

ComboBreaker Horde Gibber

To be honest I dont understand why they haven't released boats already.Everything else can wait - water maps are that close to beeing unfun that I switch sometimes to common servers.

7. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Look under the announcements the KAG team post what there doing and what's going on with KAG.

8. flipperz

I'd trade in every other update in progress, just for the darn boats and a kite. :/

9. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Re: when will the next update come out --- Let me put it this way, with things going as they currently are* saying "next month" would be too long and "tomorrow" would be too short. So assuming things continue as they currently are* expect tasty goodness sometime between tomorrow and next month.

*NB: as they currently are means that progress doesn't get held up by an ugly/major bug. Thus far I believe we're in the clear but it's coding so you know, junk happens. For now we'll just have to hope, pray and see...

Re: boats & kites --- they are scripted using the new engine, which means that until the rest of the engine is ready to run it's kinda pointless releasing them in isolation. Just have patience kiddies.

KnightGabe13, stig700 and RampageX like this.
  10. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Locking. And people really need to stop asking.

Razi and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.