1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

When You're Not Griefing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by qaq456, May 7, 2012.

?

Have you ever been kicked for griefing(or accused) when you were'nt?

1. Yes

60.3%
  2. No

39.7%
  1. qaq456

qaq456 Catapult Fodder

Recently my team was building a skybridge on the KSB server(on nite's map to be precise) and I began to worry our bridge would be pirated. At the base of the bridge we had a large amount of backwall(?) to prevent it being bombed. So I destroyed a narrow strip of the wall leaving a gap to destroy if the enemy attacked. As soon as I started someone suggested I was griefing. I told them that I was not griefing, it was a safety precaution and then it stopped. Suddenly someone, who I think was Drafik came up and destroyed the last bit. Straight away I was kicked.

This is a practice that happens quite often when repairing buildings etc but I have never been kicked before. Now I feel worried that people will do this the next time they see me.

Anyway to cut to the chase, have you ever been kicked for griefing when you weren't?

2. Beelzebub

Beelzebub Ballista Bolt Thrower

No, because I bought premium.

3. killatron46

killatron46 Cata Whore Donator
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]

Premium doesn't protect you anymore, at least not like it used too.

Sure, I've been accused of griefing, but I haven't gotten kicked for anything yet. I collapse stone on archers sometimes if they don't get off my tower so I can place doors, but that isn't really griefing, because it actually HELPS my team. :p

4. Dark_Ham

Dark_Ham Shipwright

I try not to do anything that would cause someone to accuse me of Griefing so no I haven't...yet.
    But I have been accused of hacking one or twice. :>:(:

5. knightl

knightl Base Burner

I have been accused of hacking multiple times and banned from a server from someone not reading that I joined the same clan as them :>:(:

of course this was always by some noob Freebie who never reads the forum or doesn't know what a bomb jump is

Dark_Ham likes this.
  6. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

I've been kicked from Beo's server for griefing once, although it was unintentional. I wasn't used to the physics when I wanted to take down a skybridge with text on it from the bottom :p

7. FG

FG Fran Donator

whenever someone is making a random wall in front of the base which doesn't have any ladders or anyway of climbing up and over it, people come up to you and ask whats this? (to you) - if your building near by.

sometimes they think you did this because it's right next to your tower but it's someone else.
    some do it by accident and i understand but try to think of a better way for people trying to get past all the buildings.

8. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

Ive been kicked for bombjumping.

TheRightfulKing, Arcrave, Ej and 4 others like this.
  9. MacD

MacD Shark Slayer

I've had 4/5 votes needed for kicking me after I put notched team doors for one-way climbing in our team's (blue) front tower that had regular ladders on the right side of it. I explained that the red team could easily breach our tower using the ladders, only to get the response "Fuck you, that's bullshit, you're griefing! Everyone kick MacD!"

I try to avoid free servers as much as I can now.

10. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

Some Freebie are just really confusing. Illeteracy is not an excuse in modern country with national education.

Beef and Ghozt like this.
  11. PumpkingSlice

PumpkingSlice Base Burner

But I see you hack all the time! Why would you lie for forum fame!

12. knightl

knightl Base Burner

If you're going to be rude and point out something I say and talk about Illiteracy at least get it right.
    English isn't my first language and I seem to have a tighter grasp of it then you do.

13. amuffinattack

amuffinattack Bison Rider

14. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Back in the early builds, I got kicked loads. I used to kill people, see, not just dig for gold. Was seen as unsportsmanlike, see. :P

15. Dark_Ham

Dark_Ham Shipwright

Pumpkin! How could you? I thought I told you that hacking for me is okay. Anyone else who hacks should be banned!
    (fyi I don't hack).

PumpkingSlice likes this.
  16. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

This is a problem that you can not solve. People well make mistakes and you may end up getting kicked. The only thing to solve it would to remove kicks, And i highly doubt that will ever happen.

17. PumpkingSlice

PumpkingSlice Base Burner

Lies and slander!

18. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

Because forum fame is everything.

PumpkingSlice and Dark_Ham like this.
  19. Creed

Creed Builder Stabber

A few times.

20. CoD

CoD Haxor

Once, on I can't remeber which server, I was building a spike trap and someone blocked me in with stone. So I started to destroy the stone and he shouted instantly [AIM] CoD griefer (to noobish to realise [AIM] is a clan) and I was kicked. :'( I raged at my computer.

Ghozt likes this.