1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Who is your Hero?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DragonShark, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

2. r0ber7

r0ber7 Shopkeep Stealer

Elowan, cuz archer skills

SirDangalang and Snake19 like this.
  3. ieatpieandlikepie

ieatpieandlikepie Drill Rusher

wot does herro mean

4. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

ur mum

ieatpieandlikepie likes this.
  5. ieatpieandlikepie

omg mindblown
    #killurselves
    #omgs
    #omgswithahashtag
    #aheuhdafsuidfajindfasnj

6. Boea

Boea Such Beta

@Contrary , who so graciously flew into my embrace (dead) when (he failed to bomb jump spectacularly, and was never able to get his comeuppance for the rest of that long, long session).

7. Brilly

Brilly Haxor

8. Theodore433

Theodore433 Arsonist

As I have stated in previous posts, the first several months of KAG for me were spent as a builder, cowering beneath the seemingly deity-like beings striding about the field with their swords and bows. I could not hit the broadside of a castle with a bow, let alone heft a blade to defend myself. This meant that I did not see any kills in combat, outside of occasionally pickaxe rushing someone off of a ledge. This obviously did not work out well in the course of most games, as victory is not likely to be brought about with defensive measures or tunnelling alone. This means that there were rare occasions when I had to don armour and fight regardless of my skill level. In these times, I observed many players whom I envied or looked up to because of their varying and positive qualities in battle. This cannot encompass all of the folks that I look(ed) up to in-game, but these are the ones that stick out in my mind at the moment, vaguely in chronological order, with the tags / names I remember them with at the time (forgive any spelling errors):

JackWilsington- Because they were the first player I saw engaging in preposterous maneuvers across the battlefield. I was amazed that anyone could turn the course of the battle on their own; slashing through everyone, reaching any part of the field with a couple of bombs, and kegging their way to victory in a manner that looked effortless (in the chaotic days of old when kegs didn't hamper you, and a single slash meant detonation).

SangWolf- Because they were the second player I saw engaging in even more preposterous antics. The sort of player I steered clear of when fighting because I knew I had no chance at all. My best bet was evasion such that I didn't supplement their already burgeoning coin income. Through observation, I learned bomb jumping and shield counters.

(At this point in time I had begun to play knight more often, and encountered these fine folks:)

Ominent and T3rnary- Direct, deadly, and to the point. I certainly had more of a chance against them then I had against the others in my early days, but now I actually had to think and fight and try to win. They certainly made me try, though I cannot say I was ever very successful.

Eyemite- For being the most doggedly persistent builder in tunneling I had encountered. When with them, I would keep at it until the tide was turned. When against them, it was almost impossible to keep the tunnels cleared and secure.

ZombiePartie- Because when I was with you, you always dug tunnels to victory, no matter how the odds were stacked against us. If I saw your name on the screen, it would be resting under the enemy flag.

Moozie and Mazey
    - For showing me what archers are truly capable of. The speed, accuracy, and sheer capriciousness of both their playing styles left me in awe.

Potatobird- For being a persistent and dangerous archer. When your name is on screen, I am certain the game will be filled with marvelous duels, even if I lose every one.

DUCKSDenosnore- For not only being an extremely effective player whilst remaining silly, but for calling me out on all my clumsiness. With you it is always marvelous.

Kububv- Because you were the archer that led to me play in the class. Consistent TDM matches with you slowly taught me. You are always good-natured and a tough opponent to boot. I will never forget the 1v1 in which we fought on the floating islands. I had barely emerged victorious by leaping at your head, somehow stomping through the arrow you had fired upwards.

I extend much love, not just to those players that show skill, but to the players who are persistent, patient, considerate, and eager to learn. They are all heros.

~Mush Lt. Danecki

9. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Jack is a badass and one of the lesser-known great U.S knights and deno is dead ;-;

@icemusher is my hero for being GRANK

10. kittycity

kittycity Haxor

read this in your voice... it enhances the expierience ten fold

Tern likes this.
  11. ieatpieandlikepie

Icemusher is cul....
    getit
    getit
    douguysgetit?
    Oh my god, I'm really horrible at this. Sorry

I'm not icemusher to those who are wondering >:(
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 17, 2015, Original Post Date: Mar 17, 2015 ---
    They should really make a new hero, I'm stuck with the old one and the battery runs out too fast. :>:(: [​IMG]

12. SirPowningham

SirPowningham Catapult Fodder

13. Jedi13

Jedi13 Shipwright

Jedi13.
    I always try and be better than him, because he is so bad at KAG.

Sky_Captain_Bjorn likes this.
  14. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

15. PhTechCube

PhTechCube Retarded Warlord

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  16. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

mfw no one said me