1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Why do you like KAG?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BindNation, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Coldkenny

Coldkenny Drill Rusher

For graphics, style, gameplay.

2. Hoj

Hoj Builder Stabber

I like KAG because it's unique and fun to play. I don't like the idiots who want to control it though.

Spoolooni likes this.
  3. Spoolooni

Spoolooni Shark Slayer

I like minecraft Kag because it's unique and fun to play. I don't like the idiots who are controlling it though.

Redigit likes this.
  4. Redigit

Redigit is not my actual name, it's Tommasop.

Because of Shadlington and Geti's chin :333333

5. BoiiW

BoiiW Shark Slayer

Because of our professional kag gards, or should I say gard. He keeps me feeling safe in-game. Thank you kag gard! <3

Redigit likes this.
  6. Redigit

I alway's keep everyone safe especially cats! Now eat your food:
    [​IMG]

FG likes this.
  7. Bammboo

Bammboo Ballista Bolt Thrower

The community is fun to play with and, getting high on the leaderboards is quite nice.

8. lukepop

lukepop Arsonist

I like this game because it is like every single medieval fighting i ever made up with my friends when i was younger the only thing missing is water and ships but that will be fixed in a bit so then i will be mega :D

9. justi01

justi01 Haxor

Because of the horrible lovely people within the community, that are so willing to cuss help out the members of the KAG community!

10. WanderMark

WanderMark :) Donator

I do believe that I've already written this somewhere on this forum, if that is the case, I'll just have to repeat myself in this thread.

So, I used to be a huge PC gamer. I still remember the first computer my parents bought for me and my older siblings. Games such as Wolfenstein 3d and Warcraft 2 were amongst my first. As I grew up and went through elementary and high school I played a lot of games. Me and my friends had a lot of fun. We had something planned practically every weekend. We went out, had movie nights and of course, lan parties.

We had these amazing tournaments of Unreal Tournament or Broodwar, Warcraft 3 and Super Street Fighter 2. You name it.

What I basically want to say is that I grew up with games. I was involved with people that liked them as much as I did and was always up to date with what games were coming out that month.

As time went on and I grew older I found myself with less time and money to spend on my hobby. Finally I came to a point where I no longer could afford to play all the games I wanted to try out. I haven't bought a new release from a major studio in a very long time now. I think the last one was Skyrim.

So what am I supposed to do? It is no longer feasible in any aspects what so ever for me to continue with gaming like I used to. Only one thing left to be done. Indie-gaming. It is simply the greatest thing ever. Cheap and fun games that usually don't take too long to get into.

This is pretty much what lead me to KAG.

It is cheap and damn fun game. It is so nice to be able to jump onto a game every now and again and just play and have chillax with people you know, no stress from the outside world. The developers are really down to earth and active within the community, you have this great sense of progression as you see new stuff getting added all the time

One thing that is appealing to me is the fact that you don't need to hear any of the game. This allows me to go wild and play whatever music I want. Imagine yourself listening to Thunderstruck by AC/DC as you break through the enemy lines and slash down their workers and raze their towers. That is what happens everyday for me in this game! It is simply amazing.

Man, I am really happy that I am here with this awesome community, together we can bring forth world peace.

Here's for another year, good folks!

11. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I posted this once before, but I'm on the same level as Wandermark.

I grew up in the late 80s/early 90s where the NES/SNES was king, LEGOs were the shit, and playing games on multiplayer involved sitting next to your friends, telling them Your Mom jokes to try and throw them off, and if all else fails, knock the controller out of their hands before they cross the finish line in Mario Kart. I remember building large, elaborate castles with my LEGOs and have epic wars with army men and those cheap action figures you get from the dollar store. You know the ones, where the joints are held together with rubber bands? Yeah, those ones. I always DREAMED of a game on the SNES where you could build castles brick by brick, become a knight and charge toward the enemy castle, slaughtering all in your path. Many games came and went in that time, most where you build premade castles and send armies out to do your bidding, as opposed to being in the army YOURSELF.

KAG really is the closest thing to my dream game, one that I have wanted to play since I was a little kid. I'm 25 years old now and though I only just found it, it makes me feel like a kid again. Building castles, getting a catapult to knock down the enemy's castle, slaughtering hapless builders and archers with a sword... I get nostalgic so hard over this game, and I believe that's why I still play to this day.

12. Yoshimotoman

Yoshimotoman Arsonist

I was addicted to KAG instantly, and even though it has lost a lot of cool features, it stills keeps me entertained like no other game ever could.

13. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I love it, cause it reminds me of the old nintendo games :D It just gives me that retro feeling :) Oh and I like the teamplay if you don't have idiots, fools or griefers in your team

14. Jomppexx

Jomppexx Shopkeep Stealer

Why do I like Kag?
    -Because it's incredibly cool!

KnightGabe13 likes this.
  15. BindNation

BindNation Bison Rider

I knew it!

16. xChapx

xChapx Ballista Bolt Thrower

killing people and celebrating their death with the middle finger dance! :bird::D:bird:

Chinizz and Jomppexx like this.
  17. Redigit

I like KAG because of all the people in the community this is a wonderful one and I have made a mistake once and won't make that mistake again. Its also Shadlington, he gave me another chance and I showed what I can do and I got to stay on the forums, I'd like to say thanks to Shadlington! :shad:

18. KnightGabe13

KnightGabe13 Arsonist

F1xed 4 u bro. Carry on!

I like KAG because it's all the things I want in a game. And moar! :B):

Redigit likes this.
  19. Noc

Noc Bison Rider

I like kag because it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Sammy257 and Chinizz like this.
  20. Chinizz

Chinizz Arsonist

I like kag because of the like i can get and the spamcan.

Ghozt likes this.