1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Why hardly any members actively on the forums?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D0ubl3Tr0ubl3, Dec 3, 2012.

1. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

D0ubl3Tr0ubl3 Shopkeep Stealer

I find that only about 35-50 members are on the forums at one time, but hundreds on the game itself. Should the forums be advertised or something?

2. LordPumpkin

LordPumpkin Bison Rider

Yeah on the login it should say something about the forums

3. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

4. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

I disagree, most of the times there are also guests and if you force the people who aren''t here yet they'll probably just spam with their bad English at lots of forums. Most of the people don't talk or talk very bad ingame, I guess you know what I mean.

superpokes and Froghead48 like this.
  5. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

Yeah but why does everyone stay as a guest why not a member?

6. LordPumpkin

LordPumpkin Bison Rider

Yeah it also gives a bit more to the game like clans(I'm part of an awesome one) and you get to have a say in more things on the forums

7. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

Not as many members= Not as many clan members.

8. funnymonkey

funnymonkey Builder Stabber

You know ther are atleast 500 members and guest added together on the forums, and for such a small community, its not bad. And yes i do think they should advertise it on the game to thoughs who dont have an acount.

9. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I'm pretty happy about the forum population. Notice how there are SO many problems with free accounts ingame? Just imagine how shitty it would be on here. We have a good group of dudes on here.

10. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

My personal excuse for not being a forum whore is that after X amount of words i get tired/sleepy and feel like stabbing myself for wasting my time reading worthless comments.

But I'm sure that this only applies to me.

E: Also please dear god don't advertise(Not that you could if you wanted to since you have 0 power over what happens this is a long parenthesis aren't parenthesis supposed to be short and straight to the point perhaps who cares lol etc.) the people that aren't here already is because either they don't care or are far too stupid to realize this forum exist.

Beef and BlauweSmurf like this.
  11. thebonesauce

My excuse FOR being a forum whore is that I really don't have much else to do when I'm stuck in class, sitting around at home, etc. Pretty sad that I'm the 4th highest posting members.

12. Oximus

Oximus Arsonist

TBH, and im assuming you live in the US, education is so bad that you could probably do better by studying by yourself, a lot better actually.

E:Im good at English

13. thebonesauce

Pssst... I have a 4.0 and am in the top of my class... I'm also 25 years old and it's an elective class.

14. D0ubl3Tr0ubl3

The members list you are looking at are people who play the game, they may not be active on the forums.

15. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

No pointless elitism please.

That said, I think everyone who would be interested in posting on this forum would have found it already.

16. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I think we have a good community on the forums already. If all of the KAG players went on the forum it would be bad..