1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Why I hate hackers. T_T

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Wonkyth, May 15, 2012.

1. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

to be brutally honest i have no idea what the hell your on about in this paragraph because of the weird similes

2. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

What similes?

3. lavalord

haven't been ODing on retard juice
    makes my game play like it's raping a bag of quartz gravel.

Wonkyth likes this.
  4. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

"ODing on retard juice" => Idiot. i.e. "If you're not an idiot, you will see" etc.
    "like it's raping a bag of quartz gravel" => Gritty and painful. i.e. the measures that are required to keep hackers at bay affect the game negatively.

5. MrJinkies

MrJinkies Horde Gibber

From my point of view it seems as wonkyth isn't trying to portrait a message to us, he is aiming this at hackers in general. atleast from the whole thing about servers now actually having systems in place to stop hacking but the speed hackers i have seen haven't been kicked and i havent seen anyone be auto kicked upon joining. so if you ask me this needs working on cause the speed in general can cause server crashes ping outs for other players and just overall pain and misery! Hence the gravel qoute

am I right?

6. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

*hem*

For those of you who can't understand my brother's ravings, basically what he's saying is that the in-game anti-hack measures are a good part of the reason 'lag' happens even when everyone on the server has a decent ping --> ergo, he hates hackers.

While not specifically aimed at hackers (it being the product of much rageiness--rather than a carefully thought-out appeal), I don't think he'd object to hackers everywhere reading his post and unilaterally deciding to quit hacking. :p

There. All better now? ;)

PeterPan14 likes this.
  7. lavalord

thank you for decoding that

8. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

mmm interesting hating, I think I saw 2-3 people speed hacking in one game on the mole server during the bizarre events of 393. I just hate people with 200 or more ping, they seem to be impossible to hit. Are there any skilled speed hackers? ones who are able to do well while hacking. all i ever see are builders speed hacking and the odd knight

9. Miauw62

Miauw62 Shipwright

Cant speed hacking be caused by your CPU being funny?
    Or is that fixed, anyway,

10. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

I can understand the anger. It's even stupider that they cause such problems when hackers themselves are no-life people who use hacks just because they want to feel better about themselves in a game.

Hacker Self Confidence = 0.

justi01 likes this.
  11. PumpkingSlice

PumpkingSlice Base Burner

I wouldn't say that is 100% accurate (though it tends to be the case most of the time). Some people just like being big fags who have some thing up their ass and can not play properly thus resulting in the use of hacks, and from the people who I have seen using them, they genraly fail miserably. :) Which some how makes me slightly happy in a way.

12. sj67

sj67 Greg hunter

Some guy I know called "MM" speedhacks. We should totally get that guy perma banned. Next time I'll get it on video. ;3

And yes, I'm being serious, he does speedhack. :P

GloriousToast likes this.
  13. PeterPan14

PeterPan14 Bison Rider

Everytime someone hacks it's a knight...typical

Creille likes this.
  14. Aynslei

Aynslei Catapult Fodder

I my self have no desire to even play any more when one hacker can ruin the fun I have been having for weeks with this game. This is the first time posting on this site, and I am sad to say it is about hackers.

15. bruthsaw

bruthsaw Shopkeep Stealer

Yea. Ive never seen any other class hack. Well except maybe a builder.
    And it is fucked up that we have to have "laggy" gameplay because they feel the need to
    fail as a knight but just at a faster speed.

16. Coldkenny

Coldkenny Drill Rusher

Builder with some cheats is unstoppable machine of killing & destruction.