1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

why is almost no1 using C?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ranged66, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Ranged66

Ranged66 Bison Rider

sometimes i see knigths die with 60 gold, full stacks of wood and stuff like that.archers with teh same and 3 bombs not giving it to any1.
    why? why not help your team?i just hate to see knights die in front of me with 250 arrows while im asking em to give me some.

2. Utahraptor

Utahraptor Hulk Hogan Tester

most likely is they kill a builder and don't notice they pick up his stuff.

3. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

I'm pushing, and there's no-one around to accept my stuff, only knights around...

If there is a builder or archer I will always give my stuff to them if they need it. Bombs not so much, because i'm usually better with my bombs than most of the team.

However, if I get a significant amount of gold (30+) I will deliberately trek back to where I think its safe to leave it and chuck it there, or give it to a builder.

4. Mornaval

Mornaval Shopkeep Stealer

That's a good point. I always try to, but I get in pretty heated knight battles sometimes and lose track of the supplies I pick up on the way.

5. hansel

hansel Shopkeep Stealer

People are assholes. They just don't care about anything other than having their fun.

6. Overlord

Overlord KAG Guard Tester

Yeah like neat said If I get a good amount of resources I always go back until I can find a builder that looks like he put it to good use, or if I even get 10 gold I will walk back so the enemy doesn't get it.

7. Miaow

Miaow The Fanciest Pants always wins Donator Tester

Sometimes I just don't notice that I have stuff. If I do, I throw it back towards other people.

8. OldSnake

OldSnake Catapult Fodder

worst part about pressing C is that i try to go back to base and drop my crap and i just want to spam c till its all gone then go back on front lines, usually end up throwing away my bomb. its kind of dumb tbh.

9. Ranged66

Ranged66 Bison Rider

mostly wen i throw stuff at builders some dumb player picks it up and wanders away.