1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Why modded server if you remove a map ?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Leo, Nov 23, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Leo

Leo Haxor

I don't see the reason why a server gets the "modded" flag only if you remove a map from default mapcycle. Actually I don't see the reason for a server to get the flag if you remove or add new maps to mapcycle. For me a "modded" server has to do with server settings not with maps. Please change that.

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Geti already knows about it and trust me, people have been bugging him a lot about this:

[19:39:35] <Kouji-Senpai> also changing configs should totally not count as "modded"
    [19:39:40] <Kouji-Senpai> only if changing scripts
    [19:39:45] <Kouji-Senpai> so much bad otherwise
    [19:39:59] <Geti> Kouji-Senpai, you are the 10000000th person to tell me
    [19:40:06] <Kouji-Senpai> I know Geti
    [19:40:16] <@Geti> >implying i am the one to talk to about any of that shit
    [19:40:20] <Kouji-Senpai> I know
    [19:40:24] <Kouji-Senpai> but I can complain to you
    [19:40:27] <Kouji-Senpai> cause lel MM
    [19:40:33] <@Geti> we're changing it to just having "vanilla" servers and making it automatically show non vanilla servers after a few days of play
    [19:40:34] <Kouji-Senpai> he'll just leave channel
    [19:40:44] <@Geti> with a popup explaining that that has happened
    [19:41:23] <@Geti> i'd like it to show what exactly was changed on the server btw Kouji-Senpai
    [19:41:34] <@Geti> map -> config -> script -> sprite -> sound

3. Leo

Leo Haxor

I see... well, I hope they do something about it.

Mods: Rainbows