1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Wiki updates.

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by Tsuki, Jun 3, 2011.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. ArtCrusader

ArtCrusader Guest

I worked a bit on the wording of some pages due to bad grammar and inaccuracy of the content.

2. pchel48

pchel48 Guest

Small lesson: to do a redirect from page1 to page2 - page1 should be
    #REDIRECT [[page2]]

3. Roast Veg

Roast Veg Guest

The main page talk is a spam target, might want to look into that.

4. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

- Updated the Blocks-page with all variations of the blocks.
    - Added them to all pages which used the old ones (including the pages in other languages).
    - Added images to the Weapons-page, redirected them to the related pages and separated the catapult from the classes.
    - Consistency updates to some tables.
    - More which I've forgot. (Just check the "Recent Changes" if you're interested.)

@Admin: Pls IP-ban the spambot (188.143.232.20). Adding recaptcha to edit pages while being unregistered would help a lot.

5. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

I was heavely updating/polishing the wiki the last two days. But it really takes some time especially when there are many pages in other languages. And with build 67 it's even more work.
    So, someone wanna help me out? :)

6. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

One exam still lays before me - then I'll be ready to help you. Write what needs to be done in this thread.

Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97