1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Will KAG 1.0 have Zombies multiplayer?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slojanko, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

If you're going to fill the community with rumours of a dinosaur mode, then at least do it with a little style, and not the boring insistence of a common troll. Personally, I can't wait for the promised dinosaurs, but the way you're talking about it doesn't exactly fill me with confidence. I want evidence, otherwise I'm just going to lose faith in the whole concept.

Pterodactyls are my favourite, by the way.

2. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I like T-Rex's best. They better be in the Dino Mode.

3. Vaine

Vaine Horde Gibber

I like turtles

4. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Since this thread is totally drifting away from anything other than a mildly mocking circlejerk, I'm going to wrap it up and put a bow on it. The bow will be secured with a padlock, because PVA just doesn't cut it these days.

In short, the developers have been working on War mode as the primary feature, although CTF has also had some attention from various people. ZF is, on the whole, an add-on feature; it is neither the most popular mode, although it can no doubt be super-fun on occasion, and it is not vital for conventional KAG gameplay. I'm sure ZF will reemerge in the future, but it hasn't been focused on as a primary feature of 1.0, as far as I know.

Spoop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.