1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[WIP] Fort'Pack by RadioActive

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by RadioActive, Jul 17, 2012.

1. ImAwesome

ImAwesome Haxor

I love texture packs that refer to my thread about installing texture packs :).
    Anyway, great pack!

2. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

Np, Thx dude ;) Im going to reupload again, because I have an error with server browser.. Idk what is wrong.. Maybe sth in my files, maybe in uploaded files..

edit: DONE
    </br>--- merged: Aug 18, 2012 11:50 PM ---</br>
    Important!!!
    If you installed the texture pack and you don't have servers, or players on servers You have to unzip ATTACHED FILES and merge only 4 folders:
    • Entities
    • GUI
    • Sprites
    • Sounds
    Just copy these folders and paste them to the orginal 'Base' folder.

Progress: Stopped. Why? I have important personal matters. If only everything will return to normal, I will update my TP.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2013
  3. Pesinario

Pesinario Builder Stabber

Guy,The Thread is poor! :>:(:

(Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuureee) xD
    Now,talking seriusly,upload full size screnshoots,how? (Press F4 In game,then go to KAG > Screnshoots,and move all to a new folder,then go to imageshack.us and choose dont change size,then choose the screenshoot,then when finished the upload,use the eye icon and choose direct link and then clic IMG icon (Kagforums) and put the link and done,full size screnshoots)

4. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

I hope you get the skygradient done soon :) . The default doesn't mix well with your great pack.

5. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

I'm not sure what the point of this pack is. NES graphics?

But you seem to have put a lot of work into it, so kudos for that.

6. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

⋋ō_ō` DA FUK?!!! Do you wanna bigger screenshots? Those which I added can be enlarged when U click on them. Next time, less crap, more details about your problem.

If I find more time, I'll try to do something more (skygradient for ex.). From several weeks I have no time for such things. My bro is in hospital. That's why i stopped with this TP and many other things. I don't know how long this situation will continue.

In addition to new 'RPG' terrain texture, changed the GUI, added new intro music. There is still much to be done, but as I said above, I do not have time. Brother, job, familly are the most important.

Sry for the lack of information, delays, mistakes.

FlamingDragon96 likes this.
  7. Pesinario

I know...

8. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

Then why u want bigger images? If not that was your problem, i have no idea what else could it be :<

9. Pesinario

I just thincked in the noobs...X3

10. My engine just stops completey when trying to use this.

11. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Because this texture pack is pretty old and there are probably files that don't match up.

12. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

RadioActive submitted a new resource:

[WIP] Fort'Pack by RadioActive - New version of the medieval textures for KAG Classic. Textures of terrain, gui, shops and much more.

Read more about this resource...

13. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

Huh?
    After a long break, I'm almost ready to update the package textures and add new elements!

At the end of this week or early next I'm going to share the new version. There will be only few new things, but texture pack (finally) will be compatible with newest version of the game.

I'm back with this project!

EDIT:
    IDK if I can (I hope so) create a resource pack for this and there continue this TP but I will check and in the next week I'll move "thread" there.
    [​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 3, 2013 ---
    Hell yeah! Fort'Pack updated and released!
    For more, click here! From now the latest news and updates will appear right there:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2013
    8x, FlammableSoulz and Gurin like this.