1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[WiP] Rise of the Samurai

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by FlamingDragon96, Mar 14, 2012.

1. FlamingDragon96

FlamingDragon96 Shark Slayer

After working for like 2 hours on the guard position (since it was buggy) I finally was able to get rid of the bugs and make it look a bit good. After that I was able to create 2 custom heads, a tengu and a ninja (archer default). In the picture below the knight is in guard stance. I'll try to post a better picture of the guard stance tomorrow since the tengu nose kinda makes the sword look weird in that picture.

Attached Files:

Noburu likes this.
  2. feet

feet Bison Rider

Mishka:
    I dont need google translate, i speak soome Japanese
    On Topic: Awesome, the ninja looks cool

3. FlamingDragon96

Actually, some Japanese people don't consider all demons to be evil so they call the evil ones "Oni". Basically Oni are the demons that cause diseases, hunger, disasters, etc. They are also portrayed as trolls or ogres.

4. feet

feet Bison Rider

I'm not sure what you think but zombies trying to kill you is evil enough for me, and zombism can be considered as a disease being spread :zchicken:

5. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

The only zombie that needs changing is the Z-Knight. You just need to change the armor to look like the armor on the normal Knight. :shad:

6. FlamingDragon96

I already have some ideas over zombies. Skeletons will stay as they are, the fleshy ones will have like a japanese hat, the Z-Knight will be like Khan mentioned, and the wraiths will be an Oni.
    </br>--- merged: Apr 1, 2012 5:15 AM ---</br>
    Been quite a while since I've posted anything... Anyway I have some zombie stuff if you guys want to try them out. I also was able to make a banner :D (see sig)
    ZombieKnight.png
    Zombie.png
    MigrantMale.png

7. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Haha very nice. :shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad::shad:

8. FlamingDragon96

Thank you XD

9. YEAH_NAH

YEAH_NAH Shipwright

I like it. :migrant:

10. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Now for the red flying thing that goes boom. :D

11. YEAH_NAH

YEAH_NAH Shipwright

I am quoting that in my sig.... and you are not going to stop me. :p

12. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

LOL, I didn't mean the Wraiths, I meant the "Oni" that's going to replace it. :P

13. YEAH_NAH

YEAH_NAH Shipwright

yeah, I know...

14. FlamingDragon96

I'll be working with the wraiths later on. :shad:
    </br>--- merged: Apr 4, 2012 1:03 AM ---</br>
    Trying to come up with a sprite for wraiths, suggestions would be appreciated. :)

mishKa likes this.
  15. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Red would be a good place to start. Maybe just make it a spirit actually, it might be easier because Oni don't really fly. (Do they?)

16. FlamingDragon96

Hmmm... I guess a spirit would work better. This gave me some ideas, how about when the wraith is just flying it is almost invisible and when set off it's a round purple spirit of flames. Pretty simple.

PumpkingSlice and Rayne like this.
  17. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

Yeah, make it a bit see through. Shouldn't be too hard.

18. PumpkingSlice

PumpkingSlice Base Burner

That would be amazing :D it would really scare alot of people....hmm maybe make some sort of translucent outlining or something so it is not comepletley invisible...give people a chance to kill it or notice it.

19. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

He said "almost invisible", you said "completely invisible". He never said completely. Just see through, you can still see it but it looks more ghost like.

20. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

What about Will O Wisps? Also adding Kappa as the z knights lol. Kappa are incredibly strong unless hit on the head.

Noburu likes this.