1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[WiP] Rise of the Samurai

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by FlamingDragon96, Mar 14, 2012.

1. PumpkingSlice

PumpkingSlice Base Burner

2. FlamingDragon96

FlamingDragon96 Shark Slayer

It's kinda gonna be like a Will O Wisps so yeah... Kappa? Hmmm... Not right now, I'm only doing the zombies on the side, but I might work on it after I've finished with most of the stuff. I'll probably add some alternate textures for Z-Knight such as the Kappa, the one I have right now, and maybe an oni. Though if I do that it will probably be in the future.

3. palmito

palmito Shopkeep Stealer

Very Good! I loved the ninjas.

4. FlamingDragon96

Thank you :) I will be taking down the download link for now since it's outdated.
    </br>--- merged: Apr 6, 2012 11:46 PM ---</br>
    Guys I have bad news... The wraith isn't turning semi-transparent!!! It's either full color or completely invisible, at least it glows when it's about to blow up. I have failed at this but I have a sprite so that's good. In the sprite sheet it may look transparent but when ingame it doesn't so yeah...

Wraith.png
    </br>--- merged: Apr 7, 2012 5:16 AM ---</br>
    The wraith looks pretty cool ingame, also... umm... I accidently deleted my skygradient and I can't seem to find a backup anywhere... So if anybody still has it then post it below, that would really help! X3

Noburu likes this.
  5. You mean this one?

Attached Files:

6. FlamingDragon96

No I meant the skygradient, you know the thing for the sky color. I guess I could make it again if nobody has it.

7. TheWids

TheWids Haxor

dojos in the backgrouns me thinks, and maybe archers/ninjas in black with team coloured head band, and maybe even change arrows into shurikens.

8. tur1sta

tur1sta Random snippet here ಠ__ಠ Donator

I'm not supportive of the head band being the team color. It's too hard to see with all the chaos, they can be easily mistaken while you play.

9. FlamingDragon96

I already have the ninja head (see sig), also I was thinking about the shuriken thing. Anybody think it's a good idea? It wouldn't make sense getting shurikens from trees.

10. Boxpipe

Boxpipe single, female, lawyer

Bow your head!

BlueLuigi likes this.
  11. The_Khan

The_Khan Bison Rider

I don't like that idea, arrows are the best idea.

12. FlamingDragon96

Thank you but I already have the sky gradient. I'll go with arrows, I want this texturepack to make sense since you can't get shurikens from trees or climb them (they don't have enough surface area for a foot).

BlueLuigi likes this.
  13. feet

feet Bison Rider

Trees = Paper = Paper Shurikens

14. tur1sta

tur1sta Random snippet here ಠ__ಠ Donator

Ninjas used bow and arrows during fuedal japan. So it still make sense.

15. mishKa

mishKa Mayo for everybody. ┗┃・ ■ ・┃┛ Donator

Awesome work FlamingDragon! :) Thought the wraith should have less colours in my opinion, it looks a bit blurry now. Waiting eagerly for your final release.

16. FlamingDragon96

Thank you! :) I think ingame the wraith doesn't look blurry, I'm not entirely sure though.

17. TheCrusader

TheCrusader Shopkeep Stealer

Can I download all the completed files while its still a WiP? If so can you post a new download link for it, the old one seems to have stopped working.

18. FlamingDragon96

19. fishfinger73

fishfinger73 Haxor

I'm so impressed. I really like the menu music and the sprites look epic. The background is epic too. It's all so good and beats my texture (I haven't released any info about it yet) many times over :D. This is just great. I could help on the trees to make them look better if you want :).

20. FlamingDragon96

That would be awesome! I'll try to get around to working on this, I've been way too busy.