1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Wired's Banners

Discussion in 'Art' started by Wired, May 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

OY! I'VE JUST SPENT OVER HALF-A-FREAKING-HOUR CLEANING UP THIS THREAD! :>:(:

IF I HAVE TO DELETE ONE MORE SPAMMY POST IN THIS THREAD I WILL BE HANDING OUT MAJOR WARNING POINTS!

ARE WE ALL CLEAR ON THIS?! :skull:

2. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Thank you Fuzzy-kun~!

3. Jackal

Jackal Shark Slayer

Fuzzeh, my dear friend. Danke sha. ^,,^

4. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Can I have a banner please wired? Like nitecrawler off X-man, and him like throwing a Z-Knight Into the air, using his teleporting please, thanks alot.
    I also congratulate you on your work, keep it up. :thumbs_up:

5. Canadian98

Canadian98 Haxor Tester

Can you make me a banner? something Canadian will do with my name :D

6. Wired

Wired Liberated Signature Monkey Donator

knight.jpg Archer.jpg builder.jpg capture the flag.jpg Zombieinvasion.jpg Supportbanner.jpg KAGGUARD.jpg Hybrid.jpg wiki editor.jpg female.jpg Male.jpg Female's Inhanced.jpg Neat.jpg beef.jpg Wonyth.jpg czubai.jpg UnamedPlayer.jpg Kouji.jpg Meow.jpg MasonMistal.jpg Downburst.jpg Contrary.jpg Jerlock.jpg fullmember.jpg

Franko.jpg Beast.jpg french.jpg Raron.jpg SJ67.jpg Rainbows.jpg The_Khan.jpg Cheese.jpg Gofio.jpg Birdman.jpg Rainbow2.jpg Birdman2.jpg Warrfork.jpg Warrfork2.jpg Wiredsupport.jpg BLUELUIGIDUCKEDITION.jpg Justi01.jpg

czubai2.jpg Redigit.jpg BLUEBOY23.jpg TheCrusader.jpg Titmau5.jpg KL4060.jpg Evol_nomad.jpg Drafiks.jpg Beast2.jpg DoC.jpg Dylanduren.jpg glorioustoast.jpg Bunnyboy.jpg Raven.jpg Para.jpg MIAUW.jpg Zuboki.jpg Rambo.jpg

AJ.jpg GHOZT.jpg Drafiks2.jpg DARKHAIRED.jpg KOUJI2.jpg Action.jpg Froghead.jpg blast.jpg Dragon.jpg AJ2.jpg Bro.jpg Drafiks3.jpg DRAFIKS4.jpg RAMBO2.jpg RAMBO3.jpg dragon2.jpg Dragon3.jpg Dragon4.jpg Dragon5.jpg Dragon6.jpg

James_kul.jpg Delanski.jpg Galen.jpg Sargra.jpg Aegis.jpg Faith.jpg Face.jpg RU5H.jpg Bunnyninja2.jpg GHOZT2.jpg Alpha.jpg WANDERMARK.jpg Severous.jpg Bunnyninja.jpg Brent.jpg Awsome.jpg

Faith2.jpg Delankski2.jpg Ducko.jpg Roc.jpg ratka.jpg AOE.jpg roc2.jpg KOUJI3.jpg KOUJI4.jpg James_kul.jpg Delanski.jpg

Knightl.jpg Voltegen.jpg Faith3.jpg Faith3.5.jpg Drafiks5.jpg Palmito.jpg [EK].jpg Arthur.jpg Firejelle.jpg Xlayer.jpg Meatball.jpg Vican.jpg Rofl.jpg Arsenal.jpg

Valk.jpg FullMetal.jpg CoD.jpg Noob.jpg TA.jpg SoA.jpg Super Pokes.jpg Armymanpwns.jpg KKflarg.jpg Zuke.jpg MRJINKIES.jpg Avenger Clan.jpg Swift_Demon.jpg Yoshi.jpg XchapX.jpg Knightl2.jpg Wired.jpg wired2.jpg
    </br>--- merged: Jun 26, 2012 5:29 PM ---</br>
    Well guys, it was fun. Well actually no. I was fun at first, then I hated it, then I left, then there was drama? So really I hated about 10% of it. So, I'll leave you with a guide.

Open.JPG
    Open the template.

Delete the middle.JPG
    Delete the middle.

New layer.JPG
    New layer.

Positian.JPG
    Using the new layer position a photo behind the background. Usually a photo off http://kag2d.com/en/buy for me.

Add text.JPG
    Add suiting text and your done.

Really, simple. Not awesome. So do it your self. P.s, this is what it's like with out the border.
    Action2.jpg
    Yeh :p So really it was just a illusion! I hope you enjoyed your banners.

Yes, no more banners. But if anyone wishes to take over they can make a new thread and rip off the idea.

Attached Files:

bunnie, MadDog, thegoodone and 6 others like this.
  7. -Tj-

-Tj- Sicarii Donator
    1. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Ok, i cant seem to use the template in PAINT.net.....Would you know why that is?

8. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

the template he uploaded is corrupted

Creille and Ghozt like this.
  9. Wired

Yes, about that. Seems it got corrupted a long the way. Also, I don't have another copy about.
    Guess your going to have to rip if from one of the already made ones, which is really easy and takes little effort or make your own.
    Also, about my decision to not give people a banner if the didn't meet certain requirements. That was a attempt to filter out idiots who's requests roughly consisted of "cAN HAZ BANNeR w1th [Insert very bizarre sprite request]!!!" and the post one was because
    As for the people boosting there post count in thread. People like you are the reason I stopped making these; idiots.

Bunnyboy and Jackal like this.
  10. superpokes

superpokes Bison Rider

I'll only ask one question. Can you tell me the name of the font you used on the banners?

11. WarrFork

WarrFork フォーク Donator Tester

12. Wired

Fixedsys was the font.

13. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

I'll upload a template for you guys
    banner outline.png
    Also I've made two in the space of 45 minutes yesterday (see my sig) its not that hard

Doc22 and Creille like this.
  14. WarrFork

You forgot white squares at corners.
    Clean one: templatesig.png

15. Classic

Classic Bison Rider

Can you make me one?
    I'm archer :3
    thank you <3

16. WarrFork

Can you read the thread ?
    Thank you <3

MadDog, Bunnyboy and Galen like this.
  17. Wired

5 posts? Which include "how I install?" and "this is F2P?" No info to what you want in the banner... Didn't read thread. You are pretty much the reason I stopped making these.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  18. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

People, give Wired a break already!

*Thread locked*

meaow, MadDog, delankski and 9 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.