1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[WISH] when castles collapse

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JacKD, Jun 21, 2011.

1. JacKD

JacKD Guest

Hi there every1,

while i was playing i had this really nice memory of an AWESOME game which probably you all know: Metal Slug.

In this game, sometimes you had to "blow up" some building with TNT barrels or something like that... and SOMETIMES, when that happened, soldiers got thrown at the screen with really funny faces ahahahha.

I know is just a graphic thing that adds no value to functionality and actually could be a problem but.... if there was a quest mode, and you HAD to destroy castles, then it would be AWESOME that soldiers/archers/builders could get thrown at the screen...

Please? :)

2. vig

vig KAG Guard Tester

show me

3. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Vig, google metal slug.

That sounds possible in the event of crushing or gibbing with a bomb, however it's certainly not going to be high priority ;)

4. JacKD

JacKD Guest

hahahah i know! but a "we're going to think about it" is good xD

5. MM

MM THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Nice idea. It's not that hard to do. I might try it some day.