1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[withdrawn] DUCK-MAN

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Waxtor, Jan 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waxtor

Waxtor Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. KAG World Cup 2018
    2. Gather Oceania

• Which country are you from?
    New Zealand
    • How often do you play?
    I play around 1-5 hours a day.
    If I am busy it would be 1-2 hours a day.

• What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone)?
    (GMT +13) 10:00am to 5:00pm
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well)
    I am admin on Startselect3 sandbox, Wildcats sandbox (recently taken down maybe reopening) and Massive ctf
    • Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner?
    No I got admin because they trusted me.
    • How long were you admin?
    Startselect3 and Wildcats around 6 months now and Massive ctf 1 week
    • Was your admin status ever removed and if so why?
    No it has never been removed
    I think I should get admin on us kag offical servers because I am a kind player and I do not tolerate greifing, spamming, and team killing.I have a lot of experience of being a admin and i'm familiar with most of the admin commands.I am highly active on both in game kag and on the forums.I'd like to contribute to KAG in any way that I can Any other information you think might be relevant?
    I am 21 years old and have been playing king Arthur's gold for 1 year now.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2015
    norill likes this.
  2. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

Try formatting your post properly. There is no need to use bold text in your responses or bullet points for that matter. In my opinion and from experience sandbox servers are completely different from the officially hosted game types in terms of moderation and how it should be dealt with. Not to bash either, but I don't really think your recommendations are sufficient. -1. Sorry mate.

3. Waxtor

Waxtor Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. KAG World Cup 2018
    2. Gather Oceania

Thank you ::): I fixed it up as much as I could

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2015
  4. dayleaf

dayleaf Haxor
    1. The Thieves Guild

New Zealand is not a continent
    :l
    Unless you have to answer with your country, then sorry.

5. Ozminer

Ozminer Bison Rider

+1
    On my server this guy has never Abused and has helped me greatly.

i know this guy as a really nice guy, He has never been mean to me OR anyone else.

+100000

6. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator
    1. KAG Competitive League

-1, what's a duck-man? Under-confident in his ability to get the job too, what Verrazano said too, gotta make them threads look good if you wanna get gud. Might change my opinion if the duck-man showed an incredible level of $wag. Sorry if this post is incredibly weak, might need to know more about you before making such a post.

Also, New-Zealand. I bet you eat kiwis you murderer.
    I do not mean to offend anyone with this post, I am also not trying to imply you do eat kiwis in real life, that would be horrible. I also do not have anything wrong with people who do eat kiwis, good on you man. Any sort of racism towards the awesome people of New-Zealand is unintentional/a joke.

7. while i agree with the recommendations part, i would say formatting is good. i think you are too harsh.

i have never seen you in game nor talked to you, so i dont really know you. but your application is well written (albeit a bit short) so you have a +1 from me

8. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

If you aren't confident with yourself, we aren't confident with you. I will also have to agree with Verra on his points, Sandbox isn't the same as CTF or TTH in any way.

Also, we don't care where you come from, dude. Wilpin was just trying to make a joke.

Overall, I doubt he would be suited for the job, sorry man. -1

101i and wilpin7 like this.
  9. startselect3

startselect3 Arsonist

you are from New Zealand? Pretty sure A: you should've put Application AU as a prefix and B: Furai said something about aus applications.

With that in mind,
    your chances are more likely 0%

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
  10. Horse_That_Goes_Ni

Horse_That_Goes_Ni Your favorite Persian Staff Alumni Donator

Seems like you are not that well known, maybe post more around the forums and get to know everyone better. Also, what Gurin said. Being admin on a sandbox server is a whole different experience than being a ctf admin. Maybe be more confident in your self too. Don't let this stop you from your goals man. For now -1, maybe when you are more experienced and confident. ::):

11. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Locked as per request of OP.

Pizza likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.