1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Wrapping up zombies

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Furai, Feb 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

Why people cannot just wait until zombies are coming?

FliesLikeABrick and Noburu like this.
  2. MouldyK

MouldyK Shipwright

So I guess you guys hate most companies then, right?

Also, using the terms "we believe" and "we care" implies that /v/ is an organised Jedi Council of people, when it really is not.

3. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Thanks to Ren_Partycat for putting his thoughts together for us all. I look forward to THD bringing KAG up to the level to please crowds such as /r/gaming, /v/ and other intense communities

Ren_Partycat and MouldyK like this.
  4. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

If it doesnt, i dont think ill be playing kag for awhile as i wont have a computer,,,, *cough cough*

5. Ren_Partycat

Ren_Partycat Shopkeep Stealer

I'm glad you understood my message, good sir. Have a nice day, and keep up the excellent work.

Again, the KAG Team is a very competent team. You guys have a quality I haven't seen in quite some time. I'm sure that KAG will be able to achieve glory and fame all across the internet. Just do your best, and keep thinking positive.

Halosnake likes this.
  6. Raron

Raron KAG Guard Tester

Be happy with what you have and hope it becomes better ;)

Were lucky that devs even tell us whats next :D

7. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Also this. This isn't vaporware, it's not false promises... with the devlog it is clear that progress is happening and testing is going well. I think that anyone who publicly gripes about how they're getting inpatient is doing a disservice to the devs and to the game, because negativity is contagious.

Noburu, Ren_Partycat and Neat like this.
  8. Grenze

Grenze Catapult Fodder

• Blanket anti-stupidnicity warning
    http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/545/OpoQQ.jpg
    My face when people think I won't remember how long I have to wait for an update or a game I been waiting for.
    Also my face when people say don't read the blog when it shows updates on starting the game.
    Again my face when not giving a release date is justified because it'll come out when it does mentality.
    Still my face when people are so rude about someone putting faith into a video game company and posts his opinion and gets bashed.
    Continuously my face when people will think I'm from /v/ cause I say my face when even though I hate 4Chan
    And lastly my face when people think /v/'s opinion can't effect this game.

Bash me all you want, you are wasting your time.

End of opinion.

9. AHrEJl

AHrEJl Shopkeep Stealer

Why not public testing? More testers = better find = not bugs in realese.

Froghead48 and demon2000 like this.
  10. goodyman8

goodyman8 Bison Rider

Implying most people report them when they find em.
    Heck,i wonder if even most people know theres that special system to report bugs on.
    Most of what i have seen> Bug>Learn>Abuse(Pro example:squeezing trough 1 wide blocks).
    That's why they pick the more trusted/old players(Old as in playing a long time) and BAM.
    Even though you have a point the devs also would prefer a more bug free build (after what happened a few builds back).
    How can i say,better safe then sorry?
    And as some said,they pick a small group so they only have to track few people which will make it easier to find good reports in em.
    EDIT:Dont even see why im getting a warning on this one,he was asking a question related to the test build(what currently is zombies) and im answering his question in an on topic manner.
    Sadface.jpeg.

Rayne likes this.
  11. Machinista

Machinista Shopkeep Stealer

Genuine question > why do you take gaming seriously? It seems at odds with the whole concept of gaming as a form of entertainment.

BeasterDenBeast likes this.
  12. Grenze

Grenze Catapult Fodder

@Machinista Well I can probably vouch for him and say this.
    If gaming is a hobby why do most people get into their hobby? Well they enjoy it so much that they start enjoying more things about it and almost become picky, much like a reader, or a art collector, movie watcher etc.

It's a I dunno almost reviewer kinda mentality, when you get into a form of entertainment you eventually pick what you think is good and what is bad and get serious about it.

Halosnake and Ren_Partycat like this.
  13. ilaks

ilaks Bison Rider Donator

Fuck me, this forum has more drama then an episode of Jersey Shore.
    If you're tierd of waiting for updates just leave and come back in a year or two when the game is officially released.

14. Grenze

Grenze Catapult Fodder

You heard it here first folks, pay money for a game and not play it cause impatience waiting for updates until it's complete. Logic. People here really make gamers who pay money feel at home. What's next people aren't entitled to opinions? Especially on games they payed for? Classy.

15. ilaks

Fact #1 :

Constant whine about the release date and need of things in the game speeds up the process.*

*Im being sarcastic in case you didn't notice.

Froghead48 likes this.
  16. Grenze

Grenze Catapult Fodder

Yup you got me. Because all of my posts were about the updates release date and had nothing to do with peoples harshness and immaturity on the thread.
    *I noticed thanks for questioning my intelligence, didn't make you look like a simpleton for trying to talk down to people.

17. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

No more insulting/bashing/subtly taunting while having secret orgies with each other.

Back on topic or I'll be forced to start infarcting like there's no tomorrow.

18. ilaks

Funny how you feel hit when I didn't even targeted that to you.
    People are so sensitive nowadays.

19. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

EDIT BY WONKYTH: VIEW THIS AS A BLANKET ANTI-RETARDEDNESS WARNING PLEASE, CONTRARY.
    We're whipping the devs as hard as we can, but we can't seem to make them program any faster!

You aren't entitled to having x feature when you whine about it, in fact I'm betting there's some legal clause tucked away somewhere that says that the devs don't strictly have to complete the game at all.

Man you guys have it really good. Over in the Cortex Command fandom, we wait years for updates that contain only minimal changes. The game is so starved for content that most people play with 90% mods. Here, in KAG, you're getting essentially a whole new game only a month or two after the last big update.

I mean, zombies is really really swell [trollface], but it's like, do you guys seriously not even have that much patience?

20. Grenze

Grenze Catapult Fodder

I find it funny how most people here are picking at anyone who complains at all implying they are impatient children when some people just want another rough time estimate is all. But no you guards keep metaphorically making fun of the people who most likely payed money for this game. There's one thing of not liking if someones impatient and there's another of treating your players like shit. The devs can take as long as they need to I don't mind, it takes time like all good things. I never implied hurry up I just would like a date or maybe a some time next week. But go ahead keep bashing people like me we deserve it cause we payed money. Also love how everyone is considered whining again supporting the child concept especially when Guards I'd assume the players who are supposed to actually help represent the game resort to this accusing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.