1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Wrapping up zombies

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Furai, Feb 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

• Double-posts, derp. -_-
    would like more screenies/teasers :)

Well put

2. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

In the quotes from testing day one thread, Geti said he would probably post another spoiler screenie...
    did he decide not too?

3. SonofSkz

SonofSkz Shipwright

he did in the latest dev post

4. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

Well he may have, or he decided that the Achievement they got, the pic in that, would be the spoiler as it does give a small look at a fight.
    Whether he did or not tho, i would rather more work on the game than a spoiler hehe.

5. Inexorable

Inexorable The おっぱい lovin' nipple wizard. Donator

No concrete release date because they are waiting for testers to find all bugs...

lonely-skeleton-survivor.jpg

... *tumbleweed*

6. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Seriously, is it just me or does it look like they're forming a zombie ladder?!

But seriously... After the Yogscast influx, I think I'm taking some time off until we get Zombies. I'm thrilled to get it and I think just hanging back til it comes out is my best bet, because I'm starting to get REALLY frustrated...

Inexorable likes this.
  7. Inexorable

Lol yep. :D

When did the yogscast do a video on KAG?! I don't remember that.
    I think they should do a video again if they did and make more publicity. :)

Yeah it seems a long wait. :skull:

Well I suppose I could finish off this paper work as opposed to telling everyone how impatient I'm getting...
    I'm terrible for procrastinating :>:(:

8. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

No, I'm not frustrated from the wait. I can wait for something awesome like Zombies and day/night and powder kegs, rather, I'm annoyed that a whoooooole slew of new people have started playing and won't listen to any kind of direction.

Noburu and FlameHaze3 like this.
  9. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

It was just posted today, hence the influx of new players joining our community

10. Inexorable

• Spam: There are profile pages for questions such as that.
    Yeah I see now, they are very influential this is great news don't you think?

Is you name tag a Halo reference buy any chance?

11. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

My KDR has risen recently, hmmm, i wonder why X3:skull:

12. Inexorable

Haha I imagine many people are enjoying the fresh meat.

FlameHaze3 likes this.
  13. killerhellhound

killerhellhound Shipwright

i can not find the video

14. Serolfic

Serolfic Shopkeep Stealer

The video is by YogscastSjin, so he's presumably part of the behind the scenes team. I haven't heard of him till now.

Also: How are the zombies going to be a threat if they're all wrapped up? They'd hardly be able to move!

15. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Mummies are usual a leveled up version in every RPG I've played. They just tend to be more vulnerable to fire.

I hadn't heard of YogscanSjin until now either.

16. JackMcDaniels

JackMcDaniels Haxor

Just one of their many friends, if the actual yogscast did an episode of KAG you would see a rise in players.

I know they will sooner or later but i really hope they don't, it would be good for the developers of course but disastrous for the community and this forum.

Every match, both teams are nothing but builders who do all the fighting verbally whenever a structure is broken.

17. Inexorable

Don't come to the conclusion that a player influx will be disastrous, treat them with respect, be kind and helpful, give them no reason to be querulous. I think if all existing players were model players and welcomed them in there would be no problems.

18. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

There's too many of them :(
    I hopped on Action [!] | Unlimited and 23/24 people were terrible, the 24th was me.
    They kept building door ladders (20 tall doors) ,door hallways, ladders instead of bridges everywhere. I said guys, stop and listen, and no one stopped, do they even know chat exists? :( I was sad. I didn't even rage, I just left.

It's seriously so bad I can't even rage anymore, because if I have to kick more than half the server I'd rather just fucking leave. After that I had to take a fucking 2 hour break from KAG because I was actually fucking depressed, so I went and ate ice cream and laid down. Luckily I came back on later and decided to make Hardcore mode, it somehow instantly filled (with newbs!!!), so I cried again ont he inside, restarted it with a password and then had a happy day.

I don't want to have to password for happy days :(

Noburu, Jamburglar, Rayne and 3 others like this.
  19. FlameHaze3

FlameHaze3 Shark Slayer

Way to many noobs joining, cant wait for Zombies, only good players will be surviving, if they're bad, they won't last long.

Neat and Wonkyth like this.
  20. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Judging by the pic posted in devblog, seems like we will be able to control immigrants. So they will be kind of extra lifes :D
    Edit: Also I guess I'm happy I'm not able to play KAG, if there is another influence like the frenchies 8)

Rayne likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.