1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Wrapping up zombies

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Furai, Feb 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tilly

tilly Catapult Fodder

Can NOT wait for zombies (though Ill probably be dead in first 5 secs).

Hippo likes this.
  2. Death from shock of the awesomeness?

3. Eeshton

Eeshton Shopkeep Stealer

Have they said anything of them missing the release?

4. They said next week on sunday, and sunday is the beginning of the week by some people's perspective, so they still have 7 days :P

5. Eeshton

Eeshton Shopkeep Stealer

I thought last week, they said this week?

6. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

They said whenever it's bug free.
    :>:(:

Neat, Noburu, FuzzyBlueBaron and 2 others like this.
  7. Eeshton

Eeshton Shopkeep Stealer

You guys seemed to think there were no bugs, or at the least very little. Didn't think it'd take that long.

8. Rayne

It's a different story all together when there isn't a multiplayer option yet.
    Aka more bugs to find once we have access to it.

9. Eeshton

Eeshton Shopkeep Stealer

Oh, he hasn't made a multiplayer mode for it yet?

10. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I assume there is a multiplayer mode, they just haven't gotten to it yet in terms of bugtesting yet. Just be patient. In terms of testing, the more bugs found in single player, the less there will be in multiplayer!

Rayne likes this.
  11. Eeshton

Eeshton Shopkeep Stealer

I just get tired of waiting as does everyone else, they said Zombies Soon! 2 weeks ago.

2 weeks.

12. Rayne

They also said zombies would be out at christmas, there's a point that you should just stop being impatient and just wait.

AJ and Kouji like this.
  13. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

Guys be patient.It will be great when it is out and worth the wait.:)

14. Eeshton

Eeshton Shopkeep Stealer

It's not being impatient if it's justified...and Rayne how are you one to tell people not be impatient, you've played it already.

And I'm sure it will be worth the wait, I'm not doubting their quality, no doubt I'll be playing this for a good while afterwards.

15. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

Its not justified maybe you should go and code a gamemode.Ill expect it in a hour.
    Thats how people yelling at the devs sounds like i assume.

16. Eeshton

Eeshton Shopkeep Stealer

Uh, no it's more like, go code a gamemode, you have 2 months. I've developed a game before, I know what it's like, I'm not talking out of my ass here. I do feel sorry for the devs though, they do have about a 1000 people yelling at them to hurry up, but honestly, they've had a good while, it's just a really slow pace for people to be expected to be patient.

17. I doubt the testers would be having loads of fun, they are playing it to find bugs not to have a good time.

arcadebomber likes this.
  18. Eeshton

Eeshton Shopkeep Stealer

You don't think they'd be having a good time playing? To encounter bugs found by the common player you have to play like the common player, no?

19. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

No, apart from playing like a common player, they have to try anything they can that will try to break the game. They also have to deal with game crashes and really bad bugs. Please stop complaining, it's getting annoying.

Rayne and AJ like this.
  20. Eeshton

Eeshton Shopkeep Stealer

Complaining? It's criticism. I'm sorry if the first thing negative you see is complaining, but I really doubt I'm the only one fed up with waiting. I will stop talking though, since you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.