1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

WTFree - Total Halibut's new series

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dwatring, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

I'm not much of a Yogscast fan, but I do love what they've done with Minecraft.
    But yeah, I don't mind TB/TH.

2. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

I agree, they're terrible fucking people, and some of the most ignorant people I've ever heard opinions from.
    I'm actually glad I'm not big on the youtubing, I'd rage more at shit like this.

3. Kyzak

Kyzak Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Irrelevant discussion is better than none at all, but this isn't really a thread about Yogscast, or our personal opinions of them! Back on topic, please.

Feel very free to start a new thread about them over here, though.

Valkyrie likes this.
  4. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

I was about to post that Kyzak :P I'm glad TB put the video up otherwise some of his viewers may not have created the clans we have now.

5. dylanduran

dylanduran A Most Extraordinary Gentleman Donator

Personally, and this is the last word I'm saying about the Yogscast, what I thought was worst about 'borderline racist' was when they were doing a minecraft map called the gourd avenger, and due to the games oriental setting, were constantly making racist jokes about the chinese, which is disgraceful for anyone, let alone youtubers. I believe they think they're in a position where anything they say will be agreed with by their gazillion subs. Now THATS when I stopped watching the yogscast!