1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

xDownburstx

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by rocker2, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Server: Action! Unlimited 32 Player

Time: about 5 hours ago

Evidence:

[​IMG]

Comments: Was impersonating guard. I know you normally need a video, but from the screenshot you can tell that he is clearly existent and real.

He is 4th to last on the red team.

Attached Files:

inactive_account likes this.
  2. So, what's the problem?

rocker2 likes this.
  3. rocker2

rocker2 Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

I read in the TerrydactI thread that there is a rule about mod impersonation. However, it is up to them to decide what to do about it or whether it is even wrong.

bunnie likes this.
  4. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Banned for impersonating a Guard. Downburst you start being famous! (:

EDIT: Unbanned - he's a cool guy. Real Downburst is aware of this.

5. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Unlocked because apparently evidences

6. Leoprime

Leoprime Shopkeep Stealer

He was griefing some guys building you can see him at the beginning
    (going to post 1st part of the video too accidentaly stopped recording on and had to record another)
    </br>--- merged: Dec 12, 2012 12:13 AM ---</br>
    Watch this first its 48 seconds long.

7. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Wtf? I don't see any true griefing on the video. Here's what I saw:

*xDownburstx builds ladders*
    !!!GRIEFER!!!!
    *breaks a few blocks, but not collapsing anything*
    !!!GRIEFER!!!!

Unless an admin/mod has told him to stop, that's not griefing. No one on the team can decide what else someone is building/destroying unless he/she is causing potential damage.

And last of all... he's just trying to get out. There was no way out besides up or down, he just choose the long way out. Although not the smartest idea, he certainly not griefing.

Kouji likes this.
  8. Leoprime

the long video at 00:40 i asked
    "Why are you griefing downburst?"
    He replied, "just that ass rangs house"
    Then i replied, ''its still griefing"
    He then replies, "ik"
    1.First he was trying to "get out" he then went to the left side of the map while the guy screamed grief, because the guy built on his stuff without asking.
    2.Admin was afk.
    3.I was waiting to see if he returned to the other guys house and he did when the guy decided to the left part of map.

1:05 You can see the scoreboard
    Server: Get Creative!

Guy who got griefed "Rang00009"

I have also seen him grief before in the Action or Australian server he griefed and left, so I know he is a griefer.

9. xDownburstx

xDownburstx Catapult Fodder

I knew this would happen. yes as link said i was trying to get out...
    afterwards ill admit i did destroy a little but only because everyone was doing it(it still doesn't give me the right though..).
    Leoprime after you left everybody started tearing things down, including the guy who's base i was stuck in.
    Now as far as griefing the entire server that isn't true, I was building near the guy (Dont remember his name) and he considered that griefing. Thats what started the "GRIEFER" shouting phase.
    leoprime I did have a convo with you in the server and you asked me if i was still griefing, I said " yeah only to (same guy, dont know his name)." Im sure he has the other part where I was "griefing" the guy but at the point that I was he didn't care and after you left he even HELPED me.
    After that the map reset and we started fresh and helped build a castle they made(dont even know why i put this part it dosent matter >_>)

Yes it is still considered griefing and if a ban is required that is fine. The main reason I came to post here was to give my side of the story and to clarify that I was not griefing the entire time. There where others doing the same thing as i was but i stood out more because of the 'recent' fourm post about me "impersonating a guard".

thank you for your time :)
    </br>--- merged: Dec 12, 2012 2:56 AM ---</br>
    just read you post leo and i have never griefed in either server or ANY for that matter.
    I was accused alot because of my name xDownburstx,

At one time i did use Explict language and me and the admin talked and he gave me a ban for a day.. but that was it, no "griefing" involved.

BlueLuigi and link6155 like this.
  10. Just get a new name? Solves all problems

Arcite likes this.
  11. link6155

He's got the right to keep his name. He's got this name for months, and he didn't get much problems then, so why should he change his name now?

GalenMarek, xDownburstx and BlueLuigi like this.
  12. Leoprime

The problem isn't the username.

xdownburstx I never said you were "griefing the entire server" just rang
    I also had gone and check to see if you were still in the server but you weren't.
    "everybody started tearing things down" Did the admin ever come back? or was he afk all that time?

"i did destroy a little but only because everyone was doing it" not everyone, there was 2 admins when i joined one left after he banned the one griefer who said he griefed everything on the server.

How do we know what you are saying truly happened?

13. link6155

Get over it please, xDownburstx will never be banned on Action. If he was going to get banned, rayne would unban him.

xDownburstx and BlueLuigi like this.
  14. Leoprime

Code:
    17:15:12]  * Flinan * has been voted to be kicked by xDownburstx (1/3)
    [17:15:19] <[FURY RangO0009> nooooooooooooooo
    [17:15:24] <Flinan> why?
    [17:15:31] <[FURY RangO0009> nooo
    [17:15:33] <[FURY RangO0009> d
    [17:15:35] <arcanecat> FINALLY
    [17:15:48] <arcanecat> my tower is complete
    [17:16:17] New player joined the game
    [17:16:17] Unnamed player is now known as Livesparkk
    [17:16:19] Livesparkk is now known as (BOB)Livesparkk
    [17:16:19] (BOB)Livesparkk has joined Blue Team
    [17:16:44] <(BOB)Livesparkk> whos this xDownburstx
    [17:17:01] <[FURY RangO0009> noooooooooooo
    [17:17:03] <[FURY RangO0009> OH
    [17:17:05] <[FURY RangO0009> admin
    [17:17:06] <[FURY RangO0009> admin
    [17:17:15] <[FURY RangO0009> admin
    [17:17:28] <[FURY RangO0009> R$WR
    [17:17:33] <[FURY RangO0009> ze
    [17:17:48] <(BOB)Livesparkk> the KARPS server isnt on
    [17:17:55] <(BOB)Livesparkk> who wants to role play here?
    [17:18:00] <[FURY RangO0009> ADMIN
    [17:18:02] <[FURY RangO0009> HELP ME
    [17:18:06] <[FURY RangO0009> GRIFERS
    [17:18:18]  * xDownburstx * has been voted to be kicked by [FURY RangO0009 (1/3)
    [17:18:20] <HAXER Leoprime> you made that rang?
    [17:18:21] <[FURY RangO0009> plis
    [17:18:22] <[FURY RangO0009> kick
    [17:18:22] <Metaphoenix> lets try this
    [17:18:33] <HAXER Leoprime> downbusrt what are you doing?
    [17:18:35] <[FURY RangO0009> vote
    [17:18:36] <[FURY RangO0009> kick
    [17:18:39] <xDownburstx> building?
    [17:18:45] <[FURY RangO0009> downburstx
    [17:18:46] <HAXER Leoprime> its his house inst it?
    [17:18:48] <[FURY RangO0009> nooooooooo
    [17:18:51] <[FURY RangO0009> STOP
    [17:18:52] <[FURY RangO0009> MAN
    [17:18:56] <[FURY RangO0009> FUCK YOU
    [17:18:58] <[FURY RangO0009> idiot
    [17:19:00] <xDownburstx> yeah im trying to get out and he wont let me
    [17:19:01] <[FURY RangO0009> grifer
    [17:19:04]  * xDownburstx * has been voted to be kicked by [FURY RangO0009 (1/3)
    [17:19:20]  * xDownburstx * has been voted to be kicked by Metaphoenix (2/3)
    [17:19:28] <[FURY RangO0009> 1 vote
    [17:19:30] <[FURY RangO0009> +
    [17:20:02] <[FURY RangO0009> OH
    [17:20:05] <[FURY RangO0009> FUCK YOU GRIFER
    [17:20:13] <[FURY RangO0009> YOU DESTROY MY TOWER IDIOT
    [17:20:17] <[FURY RangO0009> RETARDED
    [17:20:22] New player joined the game
    [17:20:22] Unnamed player is now known as SHAKE
    [17:20:23] SHAKE has joined Blue Team
    [17:20:29] <xDownburstx> now who is he bitching at?
    [17:20:41] <[FURY RangO0009> fuck you
    [17:20:48]  * xDownburstx * has been voted to be kicked by [FURY RangO0009 (1/3)
    [17:21:22] <(BOB)Livesparkk> The karps server isant up, who wants to role play here
    [17:21:28]  * Metaphoenix * has been voted to be kicked by [FURY RangO0009 (1/3)
    [17:21:29]  * xDownburstx * has been voted to be kicked by [FURY RangO0009 (1/3)
    [17:21:32] <xDownburstx> Rang0009: Your Mother was as fat as a Dairy Truck!
    </br>--- merged: Dec 12, 2012 3:36 AM ---</br>
    I never said he was. What I was stating is a reason for myself only, to believe he is a griefer.
    Why would anyone ban anyone without evidence?

15. xDownburstx

Well i guess ill answer your questions leo because i really didn't make myself clear.
    when everyone started tearing things down i left half way into that, and yes the admin was there but was afk.
    I came back once the map had been changed and started to help.

Yes the admin did ban the guy that did grief everything but he wasn't the only one.. there were at least 2 others placing random blocks and destroying things little by little.

Your right about not having to believe me about what happened, but rang also was yelling "griefer" to other players as well.
    As far as "everyone" doing it i said they didn't start until a few min. AFTER you left...

My point on the username was to point out to your comment "I have also seen him grief before in the Action or Australian server he griefed and left, so I know he is a griefer.".. as i said ive been accused of griefing because of my name.

You said that you have seen me grief in other servers but were you the only one who saw me or where there others? I said this in my previous reply that i have never griefed in a server but have been banned for using Explicit language.

leo saw your post of the comments and at the very top when he starts to say griefer that was someone else..
    why do you think i was voting to kick filian.. he had built the building and had trapped me in the hole.

that's where he started to call me a griefer because i was trying to get out.

Later when you asked "are you still griefing?" i was getting "petty revenge" on rang for not letting me out.
    (Wasn't necessary i know)

16. Leoprime

"ill admit i did destroy a little but only because everyone was doing it"
    uhh nobody else was doing it.
    The part that i accidentally ended the video was when I stopped recording when you got out were you were "trapped"
    I wouldn't have posted anything at since you were just "trapped" and needed a way to get out end of case, but you came back and did some damage like placing block in the doors and breaking the ladders.
    Nobody else was griefing (well one did grief but was banned because he griefed infront of an admin)

" because everyone was doing it"

''Leoprime after you left everybody started tearing things down"

Doesn't add up they started "tearing things down" after I left ,but you said everyone was already doing it when I was in the server.

You can see yourself admitting to griefing him in the video like I explained a few posts above.

17. xDownburstx

leo saw your post of the comments and at the very top when he starts to say griefer that was someone else..
    why do you think i was voting to kick filian.. he had built the building and had trapped me in the hole.

that's where he started to call me a griefer because i was trying to get out.

Later when you asked "are you still griefing?" i was getting "petty revenge" on rang for not letting me out.
    (Wasn't necessary i know)

Are you even reading the other comments or just the first one?

18. Leoprime

"i have never griefed in a server"

well you have acknowledged you were griefing in the video, so that make that statement false , and also a few posts above
    "clarify that I was not griefing the entire time" SO you were griefing some of the time.

Downburst could get server logs and see what actually happened when I left.

19. xDownburstx

yes and even in my replys have i addmited to "griefing" but that was the only time..
    and as far as me saying "i have never griefed in a server" i was referring to OTHER servers, not to this incident.

And as i said In one of my first comments a BAN is fine.. im not giving a excuse just my side of the story.

20. Leoprime

You haven't seen the video haven't you.
    I NEVER said "are you still griefing?"
    I said "downbusrt what are you doing? "
    or "why do you keep griefing downburst"
    Forget that

your story doesn't add up in fact last admin left while i was still there (Double checked the logs)
    No more need to argue just need Downburst to post server logs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.