1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Report players that have been found griefing, hacking or abusive here. No discussion, evidence only; please use the template and read the stickies.
    Dismiss Notice

xDownburstx

Discussion in 'Reports for Abusive Players/Cheaters' started by rocker2, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xDownburstx

xDownburstx Catapult Fodder

yeah the last admin may have left i just didnt notice..
    as far as im concerned you will have to read all of my post in order for it too make sense..i have a horrible memory and remember things later, hence the multiple posts giving more of the story. did you read this post?
    -------
    *leo saw your post of the comments and at the very top when he starts to say griefer that was someone else..
    why do you think i was voting to kick filian.. he had built the building and had trapped me in the hole.

that's where he started to call me a griefer because i was trying to get out.

Later when you asked "are you still griefing?" i was getting "petty revenge" on rang for not letting me out.
    (Wasn't necessary i know)*
    -----------

and I've SAID MULTIPLE TIMES that i did grief and in this post i explain why..
    I've also said a ban is COMPLETELY FINE because what i did wasnt justified..
    I still think you're not reading any of my posts but just skimming through them.

2. Leoprime

Leoprime Shopkeep Stealer

I have read them all, but finding out what truly happened after I left with the server logs is important.
    Lets not argue anymore please only thing I ask for is server logs right now.

3. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I hate reading these forums specifically because of stupid shit like this, but Leoprime you are retarded, what he did was never truly griefing, however idiots like you would consider it griefing, so far as to take a picture of him breaking some tiles, breaking some tiles does not define griefing. If he gets a full ban that's one thing, but if you want him banned on the Action server as link implied, it will never happen I will unban him, and infact will probably just go make him VIP right now, he is a valuable player and has been for a long time, a really cool guy and we've all known for a long time that he is not impersonating Downburst as many people originally thought him an alt and asked.

Discussing repeatedly or attempting to debate him into admitting he was griefing was stupid as even self admittance would probably not get him banned, and your 'proof' is lackluster and shit, hence him not being banned.

Here's an easy way to test if admitting to something nets you a ban: I hack all the time, and do it especially when admins are on so that I can kill them easier!

If anyone had a problem with him after he was gone, they would be in here providing the logs, crucify him another day, when you have proof that actually matters (a video).

bunnie and xDownburstx like this.
  4. xDownburstx

fine im all for it, fighting over this was a waste of time for me and ANYONE involved...but your bound and Determind to have me banned for a isolated incident.
    As Previosly stated if a ban is required then let it be
    so can any moderators or KAG team review this so we can move on?

BlueLuigi likes this.
  5. Leoprime

The name DOESN'T MATTER.
    I never said it did and never said "Oh LOOK HES imPeRsiNAtiNg BANNZZZ HIMMM"\
    I DIDN'T say I wanted him banned from a certain server I knew from the start posting without evidence of a personal experience was a stupid idea.

" breaking some tiles does not define griefing" I NEVER SAID IT DID

Knowing someone does't mean their innocent.

I know admitting is not enough for a ban.

I haven't posted a picture as a report for anyone.

I do realize that the video isn't enough evidence, so I wanted server logs to clear things up.

6. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

To get those you need to contact the owner of the server, the chances that they are just reading this thread are low, contact them yourself and ask them to post logs if that is what you want, although they serve no actual purpose than your personal curiosity so there is no need for him to actually post them here, but to just send them to you.

7. xDownburstx

You just never quit do you?
    -------
    "I DIDN'T say I wanted him banned from a certain server I knew from the start posting without evidence of a personal experience was a stupid idea."-- You implied in one of your earlier posts that you saw me griefing in others servers and that you knew i was a griefer.
    -----
    "I know admitting is not enough for a ban."
    Then why do you keep quoting me and persisting that ive admitted to griefing?

And yes you never did say that my name was one of the reasons, IM just saying that It HAS happend before..

BeasterDenBeast likes this.
  8. Leoprime

I was persistent because I had forgotten that admitting isn't enough.

Sorry for wasting your time anyone is reading this.

9. xDownburstx

-_-...... can we please just get a moderater here its a simple yes or no question, not a 30 page debate.

Invaders likes this.
  10. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Don't see any real griefing, locked.

link6155 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.