1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Video xRush101 here with some CTF gameplay & commentary!

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by xRush101, Jan 29, 2014.

1. xRush101

xRush101 Shipwright
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

Me and some of my friends got together and decided to play some KAG Capture The Flag. The following video is about 2 hours worth of gameplay edited down to about 30 minutes. I cut out all the boring stuff and kept in all the funny/ entertaining things to keep things interesting as well as add a bit of video effects to polish everything over.

Sorry about my fussy mic. FRAPS doesn't have the best audio recorder so in the future I'll have to record my audio with Audacity and sync it over with the game footage.

Enjoy!

Tell me what you guys think! I'll definitely make more KAG gameplay videos if this comes off as enjoyable for everyone.

pearlsncurls, zerd and Jlordo like this.
  2. Piano

Piano Bison Rider

Hilarious! I think the majority of the KAG community that use the forums won't really care about your swearing. Also, what server were you playing on?

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014
  3. xRush101

xRush101 Shipwright
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

We were playing on Last Kings CTF. We joined when there was only like 6 players on and then it grew pretty large as the game went on. Yeah I know the KAG community in general won't care for my naughty language but that was more directed toward my youtube subscribers.

I ended up just not sensoring anything at all because I'm lazy. ::D:

pearlsncurls likes this.