1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Xtreme ||ZOMBIES||

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by PainGiver, Apr 19, 2012.

?

Do you like this server?

1. Yes

20 vote(s)
    90.9%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. PainGiver

PainGiver Arsonist

KICK ASS!!! TIME TO GET SOME FUTURISTIC WARFARE ON!

2. TheBlocker

TheBlocker Shark Slayer

Now for some reason time is not passing, but people can join!
    (I replayed to both threads so people can see them)

3. PainGiver

PainGiver Arsonist

Yea the beginning build time is odd. And if the day cycles are not changing that may mean you have the cycle bug. Fix that by going into the sole zombies fortress mode, and wait for night.

4. Meanie

Meanie Builder Stabber

Hey Pain, I think I'm gonna take a short hiatus (just until I get all my homework done, lol) so I'll be back in a week or two...and I see some bug fixes might be out by then so that'll be cool. Just giving you a heads up since I only play here anyway and won't be on too admin...

I can try to check in periodically if you want though, but I can't say how often..

5. PainGiver

PainGiver Arsonist

Its cool man, focus on your school stuff more then kag. You dont want to fack up your education for videogames.

6. Spoolooni

Spoolooni Shark Slayer

Hopefully the next build will save the servers. I really do miss the mode that I could actually enjoy.

7. PainGiver

PainGiver Arsonist

Well i am sorry as fuck, but I have been getting drunk with some buddy's. And which i dont give a fuck about this stupid game at the moment.

Meanie likes this.
  8. Xlayer

Xlayer Haxor

Hey Pain, its me Xlayer. Maybe you remember playing with me, maybe you dont. Love your server though, and would love to be a moderator so I can help... moderate things... ;)

9. Spoolooni

Spoolooni Shark Slayer

I agree with you, since I got Tera and other games keeping me occupied. I just feel the recent builds have made this game into nothing but left over mess from sloppy seconds.

PainGiver likes this.
  10. PainGiver

PainGiver Arsonist

Yea, i didnt think to much when i put that message together.

11. Meanie

Meanie Builder Stabber

LOOOL. also, servers down :(

12. Dark_Ham

Dark_Ham Shipwright

Is this server down? Damn I was hoping to play zombies with you guys... :(

13. PainGiver

PainGiver Arsonist

Sorry bro, free things only last for so long, I dont have access to the vps i was using any more. In the future though i will look into hosting a KAG server as well as a minecraft server. Got to get the cheddar together first.

14. jcornett31

jcornett31 Builder Stabber

=\ Pain, this is unwelcome news, very unwelcome, well, I undestand why you shut it down. It was fun though :p

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.