1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Yagger

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Yagger, Dec 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

• How often do you play?
    At least once a day if I'm not busy or messing around with classes. Mainly from 4PM-11PM are my times CST.
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well)
    SHARK Servers / Action [!] Unlimited
      • Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner?
    I had only met Arcrave and the group around the time of me joining the Kag community, which was mainly through McChunks. Got trusted with some simple hidden admin, kept going from there.
      • How long were you admin?
    Classic : January 2013 - Current
    Beta : May 2013 - Current
      • Was your admin status ever removed and if so why?
    Only times I've been removed is from when we would mess around on the servers and between admins. (Froze Arcrave once after his sec-levs got removed, kept freezing him lel)
    • Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people?
    Depending on what they think : @jackitch @Verrazano @ParaLogia @Arcrave @Fellere825 @BlueLuigi; I can post more if needed.
    • If so, ask them to post here
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?
    Personally, I've been getting tired of the amount of recent griefers, hackers, etc. from KAG's upcoming publicity and Steam release. I don't find myself entitled for an administration position; I just want to help watch the servers and keep games running smoothly. Surprisingly, when I'm not acting like a nig I can actually be serious and listen to commands. I only act arrogant on the forums I've administrated in several other communities away from KAG, which mainly range in GMod communities. If I don't get accepted, no foul or anything, I'll just keep playing vidya and calling guards if I need to.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
    I'm a Jew; I accept payment in shekels, golden coins, and other treasures.

2. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

I like this guy he's my bro. He can be your bro too.

webkinz96647 likes this.
  3. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

4. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

this guy is part potato he has my vote

5. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Good guy. Super cool. Knows how to treat people right.

Hes nice and helpful in game and plays the game a lot.

He is good at the game and is a great role model for new players. Those who aspire to be liked in the community and become skilled at KAG easily can use Yagger as an example of what to do and how to do it.

:B):

Last edited: Dec 19, 2013
  6. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

/sarcasm

10/10 would be trolled by again

Varion likes this.
  7. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

I'm not being sarcastic @Kouji. I know I act super cocky and arrogant, act being the key word there, but I take things like this seriously. I think Yagger is a great guy. I have a lot of fun playing against him. When I was first starting out, I tried to learn how to be better by watching people like Yagger and Arcrave play.

I think Yagger would be a great admin. When he says that he can get serious if he wants to, he can. I have witnessed him instantly change from being a uber troll to a super good guy when he needs to. His activeness and maturity will make him a good admin.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2013
  8. link6155

link6155 Haxor Staff Alumni Tester Official Server Admin

9. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Except the 90% of posts that are only images or are trolls?

I don't dislike Yagger, but calling him a role model is pretty... far fetched.

101i and link6155 like this.
  10. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

+1. Heh.

11. Arcrave

Arcrave http://tinyurl.com/ArcravesTheme Tester

[​IMG]

anyway +1

Sir_Walter likes this.
  12. jackitch

jackitch :(){ :|: & };: Global Moderator Donator Tester

Chris_Peon +1

13. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester

To address a couple of things:

I really hope that you're not trolling here, but seriously? If you act cocky and arrogant on the internet, it's because you are. Your personality here on the interjewz is what we see and what matters, not your IRL personality. There's probably a reason you haven't been picked for any of the applications you've filled out, just sayin'.

As an aside, I've never spoken to you more than a few sentences, and it's been more along the lines of "Git rekt Duplolas". So although I agree 100% with your post, I guess I'm just curious as to where you got that information...

On the forums, maybe. As an in-game moderator though, I'm no scrublord. Klok Blocked once again.

If either one of you would like to continue this conversation, you can contact my IRL attorney, @jackitch

:kappa:

14. Yagger -1. 2 edgy.

Vampire, Contrary and Kouji like this.
  15. Boxpipe

Boxpipe single, female, lawyer

+1, who is this guy even?

16. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

I like this guy.

Can't give him my +1 though.

fredmay20 likes this.
  17. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

+√3
    I'm too good for your plebeian +1's

norill likes this.
  18. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

if we are giving out fancy numbers he can have my imaginary number +√-1

19. Rubixxcube

Rubixxcube Bison Rider

+whatever i guess

20. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.