1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[YB] - The Young Blood Collective

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by FuzzyBlueBaron, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

:spam: :migrant::dance::heart::X3: :B): me killing lavalord then victory dance, then i eat his heart and then Booyah.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
  2. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

This is Photoshopped. I can tell by the pixels.

3. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I bet he doesn't even know what Lavalord really looks like, let alone his 3 greatest weaknesses.

4. Lava

he got a hood and he ride bison. weaknesses: 1 me, 2 me, and 3 me with a keg.

5. Hella

Prove it.

6. Lava

7. Hella

You just proved the exact opposite of your statement. You were a hooded fellow on a wisent, and an armoured felon explosively jumped onto you with further explosives, and also exploded. This is evidence that you are a liar and/or fraud, armed with little more than a shaggy cow, or you're a woefully inferior knight.

You obviously left my set objectives so utterly and contemptuously incomplete that now I'll have to think up some more.

8. Lava

9. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Why did thermal leave?

10. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

You'll have to check with him for that. Afaik we parted ways on good terms. <3

11. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester

In a totally unrelated subject I am going to piss on the beds of every member of fist. And I will be sure not to drink much before hand to make it even worse.

12. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

glad im only a fagst and not a fist! then :)

13. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

lol rainbows

14. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

#Can'tDebunkThePunk2016

15. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

Hey i woke up today and guys there was a small drip of piss in the side of my pillow, do u guys have any idea abou... OH WAIT >:C

16. Hella

Rainbows hasn't gotten round to anyone with names after 'L' yet. You should probably get yourself checked.

17. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

So. Being that YB has been moved to a fresh location (after those scummy BoWs tried to get us labelled as dead), and being that it's now a shiny new year and all, I've decided to institute a weekly, rolling, unfolding of the grand YB master-plan for being better-than-BoW. (Not that that's hard; but baby steps, baby steps. We're still in hibernation, so-to-speak).

This week, I've re-instating the YB anthem: Young Blood by The Naked And Famous. @Contrary referenced it when he originally created the YBC and, over the years, its been an inspiration in trying to work out where to steer things.

This is the new (and the old) YB: Chill, competitive, trying to find the in-between. ::)::thumbs_up:

18. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Im so joining YB and dragging it (further) into the ground when more people start playing Trench Run !

19. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

"Be better than BoW campaign"

>YB

You've already lost, just let yourself get assimilated by us. You know you want to obey the penguin and praise the wondergull. It won't hurt. I promise.

Maybe.

20. SAcptm

SAcptm Haxor Staff Alumni

step 1) exist