1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[YB] - The Young Blood Collective

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by FuzzyBlueBaron, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

YBoWEL?

2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Better; but it still feels like a mangling of the language. Plus there's the whole problem where I'd have to be civil to @Juaro if we merged. >_>

3. Hella

I don't see why you'd have to, none of us are.

4. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Well, assuming I take over as supreme dictator-for-life (or at least supreme co-dictator-for-life, if Juaro is clingy about his title) it's bad form to not exercise good manners towards the former king. After all, one day you might be in his shoes, and you'd like the same social graces applied, no?

5. Hella

As per the primary doctrines, Juaro remains Great Leader until death, decapitation, or contrary capitation. In a similar vein, Sacptm, Galen, and Blacky remain within the Triumvirate of Co-Leaders until we get bored with them and/or they perish painfully.

I'm sure we can find a position similar to other most esteemed recruits for you and those of this current shambles willing to make the transition, and there's only a slight risk of paralysation. This very eve, we completed our assimilation of the worthwhile portions of POWER.

6. FuzzyBlueBaron

Oh, I wouldn't want to disturbe the current hirachy. Just create an Oberjarl position ranking over and above the current leadership; no muss, no fuss (I'm an easy man to please, really).

7. Hella

I would wonder which rank, or even which positive attributes, you would base that assumption upon?

8. Juaro

Juaro Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

FuzzyBlueBaron more like BustyGluePheasant amiright?

9. FuzzyBlueBaron

You fowl mouthing my attributes, Juaro? That'll lead an unhappy, sticky end--mark my words. :sword::rektlord::chicken:

It's okay, Hella. Admitting you're not what you could be is the first step with being happy in your own skin.

10. Hella

What I mean is that there are laws and strict rules. You can have all the pomp and sexual technomancy that the other clan leaders and forum admins received upon joining; you start at the bottom and work your way up. Spidey, Verra, Beef, Unnamed, they all start at the beginning again, except now they're in BoW and we own them.

11. FuzzyBlueBaron

That's fine. I'll do the same, only starting at the top and never working my way down because eww, work.

12. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Y from [YB] and B from [BoW] make however YB
    Young Brotherhood of Bloody Warriors.

13. Hella

MOLE has earned it's recognition in the 'EL' part of YBoWEL. BoW must maintain dominance in the name, as per the sacred code.

14. Juaro

Juaro Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

TBH we're not really interested in this either way if it weren't for 8x.
    Pls 8x
    we luv u bb.
    Leave this abusive household of your granddad FBB, we beg of you.

15. FuzzyBlueBaron

I love the insinuation there. Well wrought, sir.

Regardless, I must insist that Mal was right. You got to open with payment.

Says the scary creeper who likes to collect clans like they're trophy wives. :rollseyes:

16. Hella

In that case, FBB, no, you're not welcome unless you can change that bad attitude. It's no wonder your clan is falling apart if you can't swallow your ego and listen to others. This is standard procedure, and we are not going to make a special case because your beautifully cared for plumage is getting a little ruffled.

e: 8x is still welcome, as always. <3

17. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

nerds stop thinking so hard you're head is at risk of virgin implosion; instead play some cw for fucks sake whats the point of any clan if it dont god damn play any cw omg

like u've been pages and pages of censurable nerd autism and acronyms its time to stop this.

le ebin flame post xd xD

18. FuzzyBlueBaron

Oh, Hella; you wound me. I'm simply trying to keep things in perspective. What you call a 'bad' attitude, I would suggest is merely a... realistic one.

But, as always, suit yourself. I'll await vindication when Juaro is pulled up in his panelled 'adventure van' on charges of bribing candy with offers of free children. Collecting clans is only the beginning of the rot--from here it's all down hill... :potato:

Also, thank you for the kind word about my plumage. People rarely understand that I don't just wake up looking like this--it takes effort! :noburu:

@Psiklaw--
    No, it's never time to stop. It's always that other time. :hammer:25252525:flex:

19. Psiklaw

Psiklaw Bison Rider

<3 nice