1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ye Olde Pubb (Last/Previous match general)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by saniblues, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Ye Olde Wench Donator Tester

You can if you're a moderator, by activating the map editor and zooming out, but that just construes the image, and an actual good res screenshot would be cool.

2. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

I just played a match that laster more than two scorings with the flag... such an odd sensation...

3. Miaow

Miaow The Fanciest Pants always wins Donator Tester

Was just on the experimental trolls server...it's exactly what it sounds like. Anyway I scored once in three games blah blah, generic did goodness, blah blah. Also, there should be no builing time on it.

4. Eggnogg

Sharing the Christmas spirit.
    [​IMG]

xChapx likes this.
  5. kiro

kiro Garde KAG Donator Tester

I played on the deathmatch server, got a good ratio with the knight class. People told me I was a cheater and coward... because I attacked the defenseless archers and didn't let them change class to fight, and because I attacked lone soldiers with my teammates instead of going 1vs1.

I hate that when players try make their own rules Oo

Neat and Valkyrie like this.
  6. xChapx

xChapx Ballista Bolt Thrower

Just built a little castle with my friends
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Eggnogg

Flying headstomp
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fellere825, BlueLuigi, Beef and 2 others like this.
  8. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Lol, and you complaining about lag! ^__^

GHOZT likes this.
  9. Eggnogg

Fun with flags and catapults.

We were doing really well against blue team, and would capture their flag within a few minutes of match start, so we refrained from capturing the flag, and just played around with it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Double loaded 'pults.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Wonkyth and xChapx like this.
  10. xChapx

just a video that i made

Omarlocho likes this.
  11. AJ

AJ Emperor of Mankind Donator

screen-12-01-05-04-35-44.png I was playing on Unlimited and the people sucked so bad i had 500 coins as knight in 3 minutes.I was gonna take a pic of it but some idiot next mapped and i just took a pic of K/D at begining of the next map and then rage quit here it is.

xChapx likes this.
  12. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

Im having the darnest trouble getting screenshots... prntscreen does not seem to work. it takes a picture of my desktop instead... and though I do have an awesome desktop i doubt it would be relevant to post here.

Either way.. was on a rather populated server and holy hell the build time teamwork was flawless... the keep was flawlessly put together with no obstacles whatsoever... in the end we had a mighty fort thanks to the generous ammount of time the servers build time had.

And then someone decided to ruin the great picture by making a GARGANTUAN skybridge all the way across to the enemy base.... sure we won... but it was not a sportsmanlike victory, i can tell you that. Still i was doing suprisingly well as an archer... quite a few generally didnt understand its perhaps a good idea to back away from the arrow slit if someone manages to shoot into it.

Also I played my entire session while having Duke Devlins theme on youtuberepeat. :B):

xChapx likes this.
  13. Eggnogg

Joined an empty server and built an inn.
    [​IMG]

xChapx likes this.
  14. xChapx

Archer paradise
    [​IMG]
    GLITCH!
    [​IMG]

15. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

Just managed to capture the flag during a match! Also ive been doing very well as an archer... managed to score several direct hits on the first attempt.. shoot bombjumbers in mid air and surgically place arrows into arrow slits.. like a goddamn boss. :D

xChapx likes this.
  16. TakaRaivo

TakaRaivo Shipwright

After looking for a good ten minutes, I could not find an "Introduce yourself" thread like which the other forums I have visited tend to have, like the Gang garrison 2 forums for example, so I guess I'm gonna tell about my last match.

It was a nearing end of a CTF match, half of the server very, very dead and probably even more bored as the few remaining and badly injured players camped behind a set of teamdoors, firing a hail of arrows every once and a while at the incomers. It was a good plan until one time when they opened the door for fresh air, a flock of bombs flew in, lots of gibs, even more rage. Had a friend on skype and server watching the whole thing, we got some pretty good laughs out of that.

I realise this isn't the best introduction/first post, but from my experience it's still better than bumping a half dead thread or creating a new one just to introduce myself.

17. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

I think im gonna hang up my sword and shield for the time being because I cant do a thing as a knight compared to what I can as a Archer... got 2 builder and one knight with one arrow... i ran around like i was Hawkeye and took potshots at everyone... my archers nest somehow then got out of reach from the enemy advancing past it from underneath so i kept shooting arrows in their back.. with my steadily rising 300+ gold and a arrow shop right next to me. I was untouchable... that is untill they got fed up with me and built a ladder up... then i ran away over them across some trees.... :D

18. Wonkyth

Wonkyth More precious than carbuncles! Donator Tester

Since I started playing again, I've hardly touched knight. Archer is more than sufficient for pwning noobs and non-noobs alike!

19. Auri

Auri Tunnel Addict Donator Tester

What the heck, I got on for a few matches and suddenly I was like Mr. Popular.

Strange things are afoot.

xChapx likes this.
  20. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

There have been an awful increase of players cussing and calling each other noobs all over the place... its like a goddamn kindergarted at times...