1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ye Olde Pubb (Last/Previous match general)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by saniblues, Jul 22, 2011.

1. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

I will never, ever, EVER play in a Jaedizzle's House server again. That douchebag played as a builder on one of his servers, and when I had him cornered, he froze me using his admin settings and killed me. Unbelievable.

2. Bracket

Bracket KAG Guard Tester

Seeing as this is a pub for King Arthur's Gold, I'm imagining you as a muscular bearded man weeping over a pint of ale about how that douchebag icemage Jaedong totally froze him.

It's an interesting image.

3. thebonesauce

All I know is I REALLY don't like this kid. He took it upon himself to send me messages on here, and is trying to make me feel like I'm the bad guy for getting pissed off that he abused his power as admin of his server. Even went so far as to say this; "You seem like an unpleasant person to talk to. Even hogging your sisters laptop to try to play KAG." Referring to one night I went to my parents' house for dinner and tried to play on her laptop when she was out with friends.

I don't know who he is, but I don't like him.

4. Fellere825

Fellere825 KAG Guard Tester

He is a Korean superstar for playing Starcraft.

tlc2011 likes this.
  5. thebonesauce

Good for him. Maybe he shouldn't be assuming things about my personal life because I call him out for bitching out in a game.

EDIT: And he actually banned me from his servers for calling him out... SERIOUSLY?

6. Wolffkran

Wolffkran Horde Gibber

Looks like he's quite the character, good thing I've never bothered with his servers.

7. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Meh. I've given up on a couple of servers because of admins abusing power and freezing/entombing me. And I'm a flaming guard! :eek:

8. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

You know something is wrong when Im the one at the top of the team with kills and points... AS A KNIGHT!!!!!!

We still lost tho...

9. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

He sounds like a ten year-old kid.

One Word: Guard.

Get a KAG Guard and ban him from all the servers... Because if he's a douche on his servers he'll be one on the other ones.

10. Jaedong

Jaedong Shopkeep Stealer

Did I really try to make you look like the bad guy? I'm not the one swearing on the server and then on the thread. I talk to you civilly while you throw curse words left and right.

Guys here's the thread if you guys wanted to know what he was talking about. http://i.imgur.com/LkCsd.png

Why would you even try to join my server? You said you would never join it again. It's a good thing I found this thread before you guys take this guy seriously.

It's really funny because i'm not the one posting in a thread attempting to ruin another persons name here. Now am I really the one who looks like the bad guy? I would of course indeed be the bad guy here if you look at it from one perspective and not look at the full story.

11. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

Rule Number 11 of the Internet: All of your hard-won arguments can be easily ignored.

It's not really worth it to argue seriously over a forum. You guys might hate me for saying this, but just leave it. Arguing will just drag it on longer than it should go.

Wolffkran and Beef like this.
  12. Teemo

Teemo T͔̕e͖͚̖̯̩̪͙͝e͡m̖o̤̪͘ Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Being frozen makes you invulnerable.
    Pretty much this.

Does anyone want a kitten? Have a kitten.

[​IMG]

13. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Yeah enough with the arguments please, take it to pms. Bonesauce you should have probably not name dropped, but I understand where you're coming from. It's never nice to find abusing admins on servers, especially to try and gain the advantage over you.

But then again it's their server, some people like the idea of admins messing about occasionally. Either way, use your own discretion when it comes to choosing a server, rather than name-dropping and getting into a rage here.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  14. Mister_Snazzy

Mister_Snazzy Shipwright

Well, I'd just like to pop my two cents in here. Bonesause, I always see you trolling and greifing, so you really have nothing to argue with.

15. Jaedong

Jaedong Shopkeep Stealer

I'm not trying to argue, I'm simply defending myself from some extra hate of other players. tlc12011 even appears to have already even said.
    "He sounds like a ten year-old kid.
    One Word: Guard.
    Get a KAG Guard and ban him from all the servers... Because if he's a douche on his servers he'll be one on the other ones."

As to the part about taking arguments to pms, I did do that and he calls me out for it on a thread unrelated. There's a screen shot right here http://i.imgur.com/LkCsd.png
    I even left the conversation afterwards and simply come to find some forum post attempting to damage my server and forum credibility.

How could I not with the way he makes me out to be.
    I'm not destroying walls or anything in every time I'm on KAG yet this guy makes it seem that way. I never use admin to kill players either.
    Now with that being said, I will discontinue any useless off topic post to any of thebonesauce's comments on here. I apologize for the unnecessary drama to you all and may you all enjoy KAG on my server.

16. Neat

Relax, i'm just trying to keep the peace, I don't mean it personally.

Back to on topic! Though, I would post on topic if I had actually played kag recently *derpface*

17. Jaedong

Jaedong Shopkeep Stealer

I know I know, I'm just didn't want hate to spread like wildfire. On topic, Why haven't you been in my server recently? I used to see you in my server all the time ;0

18. Neat

Because as I said, I haven't been playing kag!

19. Jaedong

Jaedong Shopkeep Stealer

Hope to see you soon :D

20. thebonesauce

How pathetic to show off private messages. You're something else, kid.

I'm done with the argument, but I stand by my original point. It was cheap of you to abuse ownership powers, and then just because I got angry with you and called you out in a PRIVATE MESSAGE, you ban me from your servers. Sometimes I NEED to go on your servers because at certain times, those are the only servers that have players in them at certain times of day. I got angry and said some shit I probably shouldn't have, but it's immature of you to ban me over an argument. REALLY immature. I didn't grief or hack or cheat on your server, so your reasons for the ban are unfounded.